Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i lost my baby 8/15/11

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:51 PM
  • 15 Replies
i went to the hospital thursday with bleeding and they said that the baby was fine with a strong heart beat i had a follow up the next day and my cervix was closed and the bleeding had stopped then saturday morning the bleeding started again it was like a period minus the cramps so i figured i was fine just took it easy all day then suday i woke up and the bleeding was heavier like a heavy period with cramps so i went to the hospital they checked my levels they dropped from 2421 to 1700 so they admitted me and did and ultrasound i saw no heart beat so i knew i lost the baby that night i got an iv and at 3 am they cam and tested my blood again and I went back to sleep and my bf got back to the hospital with me I got up feeling like I had to go pee when I stood up I felt what felt like contractions I sat on the toilet and felt it come out :/ I called the nurse in it wasnt my nurse and she didnt say anything to any one so then my nurse came in after 15 mins when it finally hit me that I lost the baby I was crying she asked if I was ok and my bf said I guess u havnt heard what happened in the last 10 15 mins she said no what and he told her she rushed out go another nurse in the room to collect it so I didnt have to see it next time I had to use the room restroom then they had tosayme sign a paper to get the baby tested to see y I lost it then the dr came in and checked me he said it felt like I still had something in my uterous and said I needed a D&C done so they moved me into a holding room and prepped me for surgery and had the D&C it was very sad I was 8 weeks and had known since I was 2 weeks so it was a hard time and I still cry for its a fresh wound :( I have 2 other girls that I have to be strong for please pray for me and my family
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofnoah208
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:29 PM

I am so sorry for your loss :( It is very difficult to loose your little one. Thinking of you and we are all here for you.

ms_jasmine
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Im so sorry moma
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EvansMommy31605
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:58 PM
Im so sorry! Losing a baby is so hard! Ill be praying for you and your family. (((HUGS)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:01 PM
I'm so sorry, sweetie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeautyFromPain
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:10 PM
Im so sorry for your loss. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lunabella79
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:22 PM

I am SO sorry for your loss. Please know that we're all here for you.

xoNIKKIox
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:26 PM

I am so very sorry for your loss and all the pain you're experiencing. Please know that we're here for you. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Simplysweet43
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:41 PM

I am so sorry for your loss! I will say a prayer for you and your family. It is a very difficult time and knowing sometimes that you have plenty of women here to help is a comfort. As sad as I am,,I actually find some peace coming here to read others stories and knowing they are all so very caring.

KsMommy98
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:43 PM
Hugzzx mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:29 PM

((hugs)) i'm so sorry for your loss hun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)