• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT Guilty Pleasures ;-)

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:55 PM
  • 26 Replies

So I have a few if not several guilty pleasures, lol. I eat 5 double chocolate Milano cookies with a glass of milk almost every night, I LOVE the True Blood HBO series and books, I watch the Jersey Shore because JWoww's ex is my cousin in law and I met har trashy tooshy at my sister's house a few times (this has to be one of my guiltiest pleasures), and I'm pretty addicted to Facebook.

So, what are your guilty pleasures?????

-Tricia (32) DH Andrew (33), DS Damian (7), DS "Litle" Andrew (5) and 2 angel babies

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cheyenne0324
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:58 PM

I watch the show Roseanne. It's on Tv land almost everynight.....
hidden valley ranch dressing. i eat it on almost everythinng..

lunabella79
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:00 PM

Roseanne! OMG, I used to love that show!

Cheyenne0324
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:18 PM

everyone so makes fun of me for it. especially after i got really excited for finding it on netflix the other night :)

lunabella79
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:21 PM

I literally just laughed out loud, my DH asked me what? And I couldn't even tell him 'cause I'm embarrassed!

Cheyenne0324
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:34 PM

haha,i'm over being embarassed. My boyfriend saw it in the "recently wacthed" part on facebook and just rolled his eyes :)

lovemeforeverx3
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:47 PM

hhmmmm i guess mine would be watching roseanne, and reading twilight. its not as good as harry potter, and i hate it for ruining vampires, but its such a nice story plot.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
ILoveMyFam
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Starbucks frappuccinos!

lunabella79
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Another Roseanne fan!

And I love twilight. It's not good writing, but it def drew me in and I felt like a little teenage girl again. I'm on team Jacob =)

Quoting lovemeforeverx3:

hhmmmm i guess mine would be watching roseanne, and reading twilight. its not as good as harry potter, and i hate it for ruining vampires, but its such a nice story plot.

-Tricia (32) DH Andrew (33), DS Damian (7), DS "Litle" Andrew (5) and 2 angel babies

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:23 PM

My guilty pleasure is I love lucy.  I know that show is so old but I love it and think it's hilarious.

AinsleesMommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:40 PM

Oh my......there r so many that could be listed here!!! :) Let's see.....I Love Lucy is a definite must, Facebook, singing like a crazy person in my car (where no one else can EVER hear of course), One Tree Hill (Chad Michael Murray is so sexy to me :)), Hell's Kitchen, and #1 is a Caramel Cheesecake blizzard from Dairy Queen!!!! OMGeez they are absolutely AMAZING!!!!! :):):)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)