Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Janice

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:02 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hello, my name is Janice. One week ago today I had a D & C surgery. I'm having some serious trouble dealing with this. I wake up in the middle of the night, after dreaming about either being pregnant or my unborn child, & I feel like a murderer.  I am so very angery that my baby was taken from me. The doctors told me there wasn't a baby, but my body still went through the stages. I don't know what to do. My family keeps asking me if there is anything they can do & I want to tell them that they can bring my baby back.  I have wanted a child since I was a little girl.This was my FIRST pregnancy & I can't help to feel robbed, or like I'm being punished.

cat~ Blessed Be!

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofnoah208
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:06 PM
I am so sorry for your loss :( it really is a devestating thing to go through. Thinking of you and know that we are all here for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:07 PM

huggingI'm so sorry for your loss and for what your going though.

JTatz_129
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Thank you.

cat~ Blessed Be!

echupko
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:48 PM
I'm so so sorry

Hugs and prayers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I am so very sorry for your loss.  Please know that what you are feeling is normal.  You are grieving the loss of your little one and with that comes so many emotions.  With our DS, I didn't even think about a miscarriage and although I didn't have one, I had so many infections.  When we got pregnant in November, I was elated and again, didn't even think of a miscarriage.  Then I started spotting.  I knew it wasn't good news and we were going to lose the baby.  After the loss, I read about miscarriages A LOT and realized that they are very common.  Sad, but true.  You didn't do anything to cause your miscarriage and you are not being punished.  When I joined this group and shared my story, I realized that I was not alone and that other women have miscarriages too.  It's certainly not easy to deal with, but I can tell you with time, it will get better.  Give yourself time to heal.  We are here for you and can all relate to the range of emotions you are feeling.  Hugs!! 

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:27 PM
I'm so sorry. :( you're in our prayers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lunabella79
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Janice, I am SO sorry for you loss. YOU ARE NOT A MURDERER!!!! I myself had a D&C on 8/1 and it was indeed horrible. How far along were you? Why didn the doctors say there was no baby inside? This is probably one of the most difficult things any woman can go through. Loosing a baby is just so heartbreaking and we have absolutely no control over it. On top of that most of the people around us just don't understand how we feel or why we feel the way we do. You are not alone this, trust me! We are here for you no matter what you're feeling!

-Tricia (32) DH Andrew (33), DS Damian (7), DS "Litle" Andrew (5) and 2 angel babies

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:17 PM

((hugs)) i'm so sorry for your loss hun.

xoNIKKIox
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:47 PM

I'm so very sorry for all you're going through and for your loss, Janice. Please, please don't blame yourself. You are the polar opposite of a murderer. You are a mother who wanted very much to bring her child into this world. It's understandable that you feel robbed because you couldn't do that.

Please know this isn't punishment. You did NOTHING to bring this on. This is a tragedy that we all have endured. A tragedy beyond our control.

Take the time you need to mourn your baby and to start to heal. And know that we are here for you.

mommyofnoah208
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 12:44 PM
Thinking of you and checking in! Hope you are doing ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)