Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well tested and......................

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:59 AM
  • 13 Replies

Hey ladies so heres what happend today hubbie and i went out and bought a pregnancy test and then ran a few more arrons then came home and we chatted about if we are then we are so yea, as i go into the bathroom and open the test and sit almost peeing on the stick my monthly came so yea, i guess god has other plans for us for now which is fine with me i have 2 healthy and beautiful kids that i love and adore so much. Just thought id say were not pregnant :( its okay we can always try in a few more months, i want to try begninning of next year would love to have a fall baby wish us luck there :) Question for u ladies what day of month would of u liked to have a baby?? Or season too? I have always had summer babies and wow oh wow does it get so hot in the summer time lol

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofnoah208
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:04 AM
Sorry :( good luck when you guys decide to try again! I had my son in February of 2008
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Irene1923
by Tina on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:32 AM

I am sorry it was negative.  I hope you get your BFP when you want it and that it is a sticky baby.  Good luck!

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM
Sorry you're not pregnant yet. :( I have a December and a May baby, and they both have their perks!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lunabella79
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:41 AM
Here's hoping that you get that BFP exactly when you want it! My 1st was a January baby and that was fine by me, 2nd was July, but he was supposed to come late August so I didn't have to go through Summer months being super preggers, and since that was a horrible pregnancy, I wouldn't be able to tell you if it was OK being preggers in the Spring, but it did stink that I had severe morning sickness during the holidays to the point that I was put on an IV at home for 3 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Sorry!  Good luck at the beginning of the year though!  AF came here too, 1st one since we had our m/c, so it's a good one!  I have two fall babies; one even born on Halloween and a winter baby!  I would actually prefer a summer baby just because I haven't done that yet!  The two pregnancies we lost were fall & winter also.  Best of luck to you!!

noonelikeme564
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Sorry you did not get your bfp! It will happen! I have two summer babies....A June and a July baby, and you're right it was extremely hot carrying babies that were both over 9and a half pounds....lol!!

MommaBoop922
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:47 AM

Im so sorry you didnt get your bfp! Im glad you are being optimistic about it though.  I hope the next time you try it brings you good news.  I had my daughter on the first day of Fall which couldnt have been more perfect for me :)  I LOVE the Fall.  Although being so pregnant at the end of the summer was tough and I told dh next time Id like to be pregnant in the winter instead lol  

newmom2be08
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:28 PM

I am so sorry that you didn't get your BFP this time.  Sending you loads of baby dust for next cycle!  :)

halfpint06
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Awwww!!!!!!!! thanks Ladies really helped reading all the posts u wrote :) cheered me up. Yea we are going to try next year and see what happens i wouldnt mind a fall baby nice change in pace it was so hot during the Summer time im thinking why did i do this twice lol so yea but my babies are worth it so yea couldnt be more happy. U ladies are so amazing u great moms toooo :) Thanks again ill keep yall updated on what happens in the next several months :)

Bonita.mami
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:09 PM

If I didnt miscarry my due date wouldve been March 31st (My sons birthday). If I had to choose January ;) (My birthday is in January)

Sorry for the test result, and good luck in the future momma.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)