Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so i just got told that if i dont start my period the 15th i need to test

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:21 AM
  • 8 Replies
that if i dont start that i could possibly be pregnant again i went to the hospital a week ago sick and the dr said that i could be pregnant again ugh i really just hope that i start my period im scared to be pregnant already right now i lost the baby 8/15/11 and was told to wait till feb to ttc again so thats y i was wondering how long it could take to come back i hope that im not not yet its too scary for me even though id love to be pregnant i just cant take another miscarrige especically after having one last month :( help has any one else gotten pregnant right after a loss?
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cindy82
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:45 AM
I have herd when u get pregnant so soon after u have a better chance of keeping it. I have never had that problem even though I wish i had. It's hard when u don't have time to grieve. Just relax I'm sure everything will be fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Irene1923
by Tina on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:05 AM

I can imagine being scared so close after a loss but I hope that no matter what happens everything works out for you.  Good luck and best wishes.

maddynrysmama
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:14 AM
thank u guys i just hope that im not pregnant again yet i want to wait till Feb like im suppose to im so nervous just playing th waiting game
lunabella79
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:31 AM
It depends on your own health, your last MC and how far along you were. Normally it is perfectly OK to get pregnant right away and new studies show that getting pregnant right away is best. I had a MC at 5 wks and got pregnant 2 wks later with my now 5 yr old DS. This past MC was a D&C at 10 wks and doc told me to go ahead and try right away. Unfortunately I didn't get preggers last month, but hopefully it happens for me this week :) As long as u didn't have any other problems w/ur MC u should be fine, though I know it's very difficult not to worry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM

I'm sorry you are stressing. It definately is possible to get pregnant right away. But most likely it is just going to take some time to get back to a normal cycle. Good luck and I hope whatever happens that it goes well. Waiting and not knowing is so difficult!

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:37 AM
I got pregnant right away and I'm now 8 wks. It's definitely possible! It is really scary, but you just have to take it one day at a time!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maddynrysmama
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:56 PM
thank u guys and i lost my baby at 8 or 9 weeks :/ i just hope i get sometime and im not pregnant yet
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:07 PM

((hugs)) I hope it works out the way you want.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)