Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I went Tee Tee on a Stick and the results R? ( preggo test taken)

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:32 PM
  • 27 Replies

well Saturday I pee'd on a stick  Due to my MIL making me... I hadn't had a period for about a month now. So she bought a  Pregnancy Test and said  you better have to pee  so u can take this. so I waited and waited and finally hit me. i went and i was sitting there and waiting and waiting thinking??? maybe it's no. well finally the little clock was blinking and finally a YES! came up... i was like oh no... and hollered for DH and then said nvm... And said Here... ya go!!! now, today i finally started getting sore breasts! 

Please pray for sticky dust... i've taken like 4 in 4 days and plan on taking two more. I go to the Dr on Fri

Update:: here's a PIC

baby dust

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofnoah208
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:41 PM
Congrats! Good luck and praying that this little one is here to stay! Grow baby grow!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cindy82
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:51 PM
Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noonelikeme564
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Congrats mommy!

babyvader07
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:58 PM

thank you all the loss of our other child in Feb kinda scares me only being 7 months since i ost the other. I pray this sticks and everything is going to be okay

mommyofnoah208
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:02 PM

Yes it definately is nerve wracking and scary! But you just gotta take it one day at a time! Good luck!

Quoting babyvader07:

thank you all the loss of our other child in Feb kinda scares me only being 7 months since i ost the other. I pray this sticks and everything is going to be okay

Need support? Join me in the Pregnancy After Loss group!

babyvader07
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:18 PM

yea i know we moved in with my MIL So she can help me with the kids and i CAN HELP HER ( heart trouble) and Dh wants me to take it easy!

lovebeingmrs
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:20 PM
Congratulations!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lunabella79
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:22 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I know how excited you must be! Sending you lots of sticky dust and here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy31210
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:24 PM

congrats sticky baby dust :)

babie113
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:25 PM
amazing congrats stick baby stick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)