• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry....

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:09 PM
  • 6 Replies
I haven't been on here much the last few days. Work has been CRAZY ! I wonder if it will let up soon! Anyway, since I have been so busy I haven't had time to deal with my feelings much or set aside time to work on it and it is coming out in nightmares, then I don't sleep well and then I'm more tired the next day. It's a vicious cycle. Has anyone experienced this? It's awful.
I wanted to know how all of you cope when you don't have time to cope?
Also, I got AF yesterday and I'm in a great deal of pain from cramping and I'm bleeding like crazy. Before the MC I had very normal, painless, predictable periods. I hope this is just a fluke.

Now that I am done whining hehe I do have some good news.... My baby boys diabetes test came back negative (thank god,) I was so worried. Also, for the first time since our honeymoon my dh and I will spend a whole weekend without children! Also it will be on the days that I am supposed to O (according to calendar anyway) so I am super pumped about that. It will be bittersweet because he will leave for four months right after that. But, I'm not gonna stress about that because it all works out how it is supposed to be.
Thanks for reading all my rambling and please offer any advice you can, I am getting desperate :)
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommyofnoah208
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Sorry you have been so busy and are having trouble sleeping! That is really hard. I would suggest maybe trying to find 10 minutes or so at the end of the day to just let it all out, listen to music, think about your baby, cry, whatever you need to do to release. Then maybe take a shower, watch a show or something to change your mindset before bed and see if that helps. It's hard when you just have to be on the go.

So happy that your son doesn't have diabetes! That is wonderful!!

And have a great time with your hubby! What a nice little getaway (hopefully baby making time ;) before he leaves. Sorry he has to leave!

lunabella79
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Hi Ashley! I've been pretty MIA as well, I guess going back to work is kicking my butt! So glad to hear your DS's tests came back good and that you will have some time to be with DH alone ;-)

As for AF, I heard it can be pretty bad right after a MC, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Anyway, gotta get some ZZZZs since I also can't sleep at night and I'm SUPER tired in the morning (talk about pressing the snooze alarm 5 milliom times! lol).

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:59 AM

I'm so sorry about the nightmares! How frustrating. Sorry I don't have any input on coping without time to cope - I'm a SAHM with one in school and one at home so I have a fair amount of "free" time to work through it. :) I wish you the best, though!

Yay for no diabetes! I can't imagine helping a little one through that! And also yay for a weekend alone with your husband! I love those, and it would be so special if you were able to get pg then. :) Just try to enjoy your time together and splurge on yourselves! Good luck!

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:08 PM

I willd efinately take your suggestions. I hope that will be enough to at least just calm it down a bit.

Thanks again for your response. I will let you know how it goes :)

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Sorry you have been so busy and are having trouble sleeping! That is really hard. I would suggest maybe trying to find 10 minutes or so at the end of the day to just let it all out, listen to music, think about your baby, cry, whatever you need to do to release. Then maybe take a shower, watch a show or something to change your mindset before bed and see if that helps. It's hard when you just have to be on the go.

So happy that your son doesn't have diabetes! That is wonderful!!

And have a great time with your hubby! What a nice little getaway (hopefully baby making time ;) before he leaves. Sorry he has to leave!

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:10 PM

I definately understand! Thanks for the well wishes.

I hope you are able to get some sleep as well. I hit the snooze button right up until the last minute. From the time I woke up til the time I dropped the baby off it was 14 minutes. And I wonder why he is giving me attitude in the morning hehe

Take care of yourself!

Quoting lunabella79:

Hi Ashley! I've been pretty MIA as well, I guess going back to work is kicking my butt! So glad to hear your DS's tests came back good and that you will have some time to be with DH alone ;-)

As for AF, I heard it can be pretty bad right after a MC, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Anyway, gotta get some ZZZZs since I also can't sleep at night and I'm SUPER tired in the morning (talk about pressing the snooze alarm 5 milliom times! lol).

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Thanks for the empathy! It really has been tough. I would do anything to be a SAHM. I love staying busy though, just not this busy. I bet you have your hands full at times though.

I am so glad he doesn't have diabetes either. We were freaking out about it. I hope we never have to experience anything like that. The test was stressful enough.

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

I'm so sorry about the nightmares! How frustrating. Sorry I don't have any input on coping without time to cope - I'm a SAHM with one in school and one at home so I have a fair amount of "free" time to work through it. :) I wish you the best, though!

Yay for no diabetes! I can't imagine helping a little one through that! And also yay for a weekend alone with your husband! I love those, and it would be so special if you were able to get pg then. :) Just try to enjoy your time together and splurge on yourselves! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)