• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage yesterday

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:16 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hi- My name is Lisa Humphrey. I have been married for over a year, and we have a beautiful 16 month old daughter. 5 days ago I found out I was pregnant with baby number 2. All my happiness went down hill last night when I went to the emergency and found out I had miscarried. I am devastated. :(  Even though I was only 4 weeks along, I felt I was supposed to protect and nuture this little tiny baby. And now it's gone. :(

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cindy82
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:57 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in the right spot for support. No matter how far along u were one thing we all have in common is that we loved our baby. Please know it's not your fault and take all the time that u need to grieve. We are all here for u if u need anyting. (((hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:04 AM

I am so very sorry for your loss :( it really is so hard. Welcome to the group and I hope you find the comfort and support you need here. Thinking of you and know that we are all here for you

ashtie
by Ashten on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:08 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss, im glad you found the group!
Off topic but my dd name is chloe also
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:50 AM

I'm so sorry. :( When it comes to the "severity" of a miscarriage, there's no such thing as "only 4 weeks along", and I hope you can ignore any insensitive friends or family who try to tell you there is. A baby is a baby no matter the size, and I think devastation is normal when a baby is lost at any stage of pregnancy. I'm glad you found us here, and I hope we can support you through this! Hugs!

Bonita.mami
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:51 AM

So sorry momma :(

We are here to offer support. Take it one day at a time, we are here for you.

marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on Sep. 15, 2011 at 6:44 AM

I am so sorry for you loss!!  You've found the right spot for support & comfort.  We are here for you!  Hang in there & take it one day at a time!!

Diamond_D
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 9:18 AM

Dear Lisa,

I am very sorry for your loss.  To me, 4 weeks or full term, It is still painful.  I wish I could take your pain away.  Take care of yourself, (I hope your family and friends can help you with your 16 month ).  It's important for you to allow yourself to physically heal.  I wish the emotional healing would be as quick as the physical healing.  I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.  Once again, so sorry for your loss.

MochaMommy457
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 9:22 AM
I went through the same thing 2 months ago. This group really really helped me through it. We are here for you and praying for you!
Irene1923
by Tina on Sep. 15, 2011 at 9:24 AM

I am so very sorry.  I hope that you find support and comfort here.  And don't forget that it is okay to be angry and sad - to grieve.  And like others have said, just focus on today and getting through this moment.  *Hugs*

chloesmom5610
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Thanks everyone. Today I went to the doctors and they said everything was back to normal. It was so hard to hear.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)