• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm just coming out of it & realizing I'm still in it.

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:52 AM
  • 4 Replies
I miscarried in July at 17 weeks. I was so down and now I'm finally out of the fog enough to see...I'm depressed. How do I get passed this postpartum blech? I have a lot of work to do. I'm in a fog, my thoughts and emotions are scattered. Last year at this time I could have done anything. Right now...not so much.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Have you thought of seeing someone to help you work out your grief?  When I lost my son at 16 weeks over 2.5 years ago I had a very similar situation.  It was my 1st loss and I was in complete shock about it all.  I couldn't seem to focus on anything for months after losing him.  I however, had my three children to help bring me around.  They kept me grounded because I knew I had to be there for them, there was no choice in the matter!  I would at least consider talking to someone.......either in a one on one setting or maybe a greif counseling group.......I know they have them at the hospital I delivered at.  I am sure you could check into it!  Hoping and praying things become brighter for you real soon!!  HUGS!

mommyofnoah208
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:12 AM
So sorry :( i lost my son at 17 weeks july 2010. It was so hard to get through :( seeing someone might help, i never ended up going even though my dr kept reccomending it. I made things in memory of my baby and that helped some, but it was just a slow healing process. I still miss him and get sad and know that it forever changed me, but its not the same overwhelming pain and anger that I once felt. Wishing I had better advice or something magic to make it better, but know we are thinking of you and here for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:22 AM

I am very sorry for your loss.  Maybe seeing a grief counselor would help.  I did and it was very healing for me to talk about the loss and my feelings.  HUGS! 

mlawson803
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:29 PM
I am sorry for your loss. I would talk to anyone that will listen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)