Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Waiting to miscarry...UPDATE 11/17

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:23 AM
  • 14 Replies
I should be 10 weeks 3 days today, instead I am waiting to miscarry. Blighted Ovum. I have had 3 u/s, one at 7, 8 & 9 weeks, and all show an empty sac. This is our third loss this year. I go back to doctor next week
and if u/s is the same, I am going to ask for a D & C. We are okay and at peace already since we've been prepared for three weeks. It seems the more I want a baby, the harder it gets.

11/17....had the d&c today. After seeing dic yesterday and sceduling d& c I started bleeding and cramping. Thankfully, I was sceduled before it got too bad. Now we have to go see an RE to rule out genetic problems ir any other issues. We know we can get pregnant as this was the third this year. We just have to figure out WHY I can not stay pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hailey3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:24 AM
I'm so sorry momma. Hugs. Its never easy ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:41 AM

I am so sorry!  Hoping you find some peace & comfort soon as well as some answers from your doc!!  It sure does seem that what we want the most is so far away......I feel your pain! HUGS!

Pennypop
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:16 AM
I am going through the same thing.i am sapose to be 10 weeks but I went to the e.r.sun and they said my baby had no heart beat and is like 8weeks.they are having my body pass it all.i go fri.to see id its all done.it is not fun at all.i hate that they have you go through this.its bad anough lossing a baby.it was my first and I am 41. My husband has 3 older kids and 2 grandchildren.he is so sad for me and us.we may try again.just not sure.i have always wanted a baby.now I am not sure if its just ganna be taken away from me.sorry to write so much.i just feel your pain
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BluDog
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:30 AM
I'm so sorry.
Tray321
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your losses, its such a hard thing to go through. I went through the same thing in March and also had a D&C. I had a natural MC last week at 11 and 1/2 weeks and I feel the D&C is easier (my thought) especially if you are at peace. My prayers are with you.

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:49 AM
I'm so sorry. :( Hugs!!
mommyofnoah208
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:07 AM
So sorry :( thinking of you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:24 AM

I'm sorry for your loss.  Any pregnancy loss is so difficult, but that first one is the hardest I think because I never saw it coming.  We are here for you!  HUGS!

harream
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:41 AM

I'm so sorry.

sad

tarakay0417
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:32 AM

I am sorry hun. I am here if you need to talk. Send you lots of hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)