Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT - It's snowing!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:28 PM
  • 12 Replies

We are predicted to get 1-3 inches today...yuck!  What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

snowgirl

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tray321
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:50 PM
It's actually beautiful and unseasonably warm....but I prefer the cold weather so to me its weird for November.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Oh man..I hope we don't get snow anytime soon or not at all! Its a little rainy and in the 50s today. It has been sunny the last while and colder. Not ready for icy snowy roads

cindy82
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:37 PM
It's 65 here. I wish we got snow. I miss snow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:43 PM
Crazy!! It's almost 80 here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lunabella79
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:31 PM
What?! Lol! Well we got ours on Halloween weekend, so there's not much I can say there. However it has been 67 sunny and beautiful here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:35 PM
Wow! Where are you, again? It's sunny but cold here in N. Idaho, and we're expecting our first "sticking" snow at the beginning of next week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Wow lots of places are having crazy weather lately! We are having a lovely day today... sunny and cool :)  Nice day for us to go to the weekly farmers market.  Im glad the last few weeks have been nice becuase we had so many cold rainy days we didnt get to enjoy it and they are closing up for the season in two weeks! Stay warm!! I hope we dont see snow till after Thanksgiving! 

Irene1923
by Tina on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:59 PM

It is in the low 50s and sunny right now. Though this morning and the last few days have been windy and rainy.   We don't usually get snow until December.  Right now we are enjoying 50 and 60 degree weather.  Though we did have a 30+ degree change twice a couple weeks ago.  Coat one day, short sleeve the next...lol.

livndaybyday
by Alicia on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:49 PM
It was almost 70 today and absolutely beautiful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aussiechic
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:00 PM

i got the AC on!  in NC.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)