• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Veteran's Day

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

Will you be doing anything special this weekend??

armynavymarinesair forcecoast guardyellow ribbonamerican flag ribbon LOL So Many great sweet peas!! 

My husband and I are both Veteran's and I remember the days where we could go to different restaurants to get free food and I also remember doing parades and air shows.  With our LO this year we can't wait on line but we have some good memories :)  My father also turns 50 this year which is 11/11/11 so its a special one :)  Share your plans with me and Thank you to all who currently or have served and thank you to their families!! As somone who has been on both sides I know how hard it can be :)  

Happily married  to my true love Bobby, Mommy to my gift from God, Joselyn and furry baby Bulgoki :)  

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:45 PM

Thanks for your service & your husbands!  Not sure we'll be doing anything special but will have moments throughout the day when we think of our loved ones.......surviving are my FIL, my BIL, my cousin, a few friends and my husband's close friend who passed away on 9/11/08 fighting for our freedom!

MommaBoop922
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Thank you and I will keep all of them in my thoughts :) 

Quoting marsh48433:

Thanks for your service & your husbands!  Not sure we'll be doing anything special but will have moments throughout the day when we think of our loved ones.......surviving are my FIL, my BIL, my cousin, a few friends and my husband's close friend who passed away on 9/11/08 fighting for our freedom!

Cheyenne0324
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:26 PM
I plan on going to the Veterans day parade we have. Thank you for your service! My bf is Air Force so i love the Air Force sweet peas! :)
newmom2be08
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Cleaning the house and getting ready for DH's family (mom and dad and 2 brothers) to stay with us.  We are going to a Green Bay Packers football game Monday night.  Should be fun!! 

Thanks for your service and your DH's too!  HUGS!

AF2011
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 4:47 PM
Thanks for your service! Everytime I see someone in the military or a veteran ill stop what I'm doing and say thank you! I'm going to call all my friends that are veterans and thank them! I've always wanted to be in the air force and finally did it! I'm leave for boot camp soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)