Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT--Christmas music

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:12 PM
  • 8 Replies

Do you like Christmas music? Do you think the radios start it too early, not soon enough, just right? Do you play Christmas music around the house? What is your favorite Christmas song or songs?

santa green

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:18 PM
Love it! We play it non-stop around the house once thanksgiving hits. :) my favorites are the classic Christmas carols, O Come O Come Emmanuel being at the top. I also am getting the She & Him Christmas album next week - very excited!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:42 PM

Christmas Shoes by Newsong.  Gets me everytime! 

crying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJcPVB-we7g

chey88
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:45 PM

I love christmas music! As long as they don't play the same song over and over again, it doesn't matter to me when they start playing it. 

newmom2be08
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:49 PM

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

Love it! We play it non-stop around the house once thanksgiving hits. :) my favorites are the classic Christmas carols, O Come O Come Emmanuel being at the top. I also am getting the She & Him Christmas album next week - very excited!

What is the She & Him Christmas album?

Kayla2013
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:57 PM

I love listening to Christmas music any time of the year...my mother on the other hand will shoot me evil glare cause I am playing it. sigh it sucks but I still sneak them in on my ipod. I love andrea bocelli

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:02 PM
I love Christmas music, we are about to bring ours out. My favorite is Patti labelle this Christmas but my favorite traditional song is the little drummer boy, have you ever really listened to the words of that song? It gets me everytime! Can't wait to go caroling with my boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I LOVE Christmas music! I always buy new cds every year. i think i have like 20 Christmas music cds. The day after Thanksgiving is when i start playing the music and start getting my house ready. (: soo excited 

2forKaty
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:31 PM

I start listening right after halloween :O) ILOVE it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)