Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Putting myself all in (pg mentioned)

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:21 PM
  • 5 Replies

So it has been 4 weeks since I miscarried and DH and I have been bding almost everyday, still no AF. On Thanksgiving I got a BFP and I couldn't be more excited, its hard not to be scared but I am giving my baby my all because they deserve for me to be attached. I am so happy just praying for sticky dust

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
purplepride80
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Congrats, what a nice Thanksgiving surprise

mommyofnoah208
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:11 PM
Congrats and good luck!! Great attitude!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amy_M
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!  That is great!  We lost our baby a little over 5 weeks ago and started ttc 2 weeks later.  I am testing tomorrow, no period yet, but not really expecting a bfp.  Good luck...sendig sticky baby dust your way.

MommaBoop922
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Congratulations!! What a wonderful gift for the holidays and I think it is so wonderful that you are giving your all to your baby :)  The really do deserve it and although we can't always express that I think they know we do our best.  Embrace the good and the bad days (emotionally) and please keep us updated!! Im sending lots of sticky baby thoughts your way!! 

jennsoisse
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:38 PM
That's great! I'm 10 weeks along (miscarried in Mat and took almost 3 months for a period!) I'm surprisingly more excited than nervous an have been trying to stay positive the whole time. Sending sticky baby dust your way. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)