Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Round number 3 and nervous

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:06 PM
  • 18 Replies

I found out on Thanksgiving that I am pregnant again. :) I am happy but a little afraid of what the outcome will be again. I would love to let everyone around me know that I am pregnant again but I am afraid too. I would love to spread the wonderful news. Ladies would you suggest to wait till 12 weeks to tell anyone? 

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofnoah208
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:10 PM
Personally for me i didnt want to wait because I needed the extra support and encouragement. But its a personal choice. Congrats and good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmericanChild82
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:11 PM
I would tell a select few people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmama8408
by Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:12 PM
I have told a couple people so that I have somebody to talk to but am waiting to tell everybody
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:24 PM
This! We told people right away!!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Personally for me i didnt want to wait because I needed the extra support and encouragement. But its a personal choice. Congrats and good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
concreteangel88
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:56 PM

We have decided that when we get pg again that we will keep it a secret until the 2nd trimester due to our mc

day.dreamer
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this
With all 3 of my pregnancies I told right away, like still peeing on the stick right away lol. It can be very scary if you've experienced a loss but I like to enjoy every moment of my pregnancies even if they do end up as a loss. The way I look at it is that's still my baby and they deserve just enough attention as my daughter got when I was pregnant with her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amy_M
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:26 PM

We told right away, even with our loss I was glad my family and friends knew, they were a huge support.  I couldnt have gotten through it without them.  I think everyone if different, go with what you feel is right for you.

MommaBoop922
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Congratulations!! I personally waited and told people in three stages.  When we got the BFP we told my dh's best friend and his wife who are very close to us and suffered similar losses just to ease the excitement,  then when I got the u/s confirmation we told out family and closest friends,  then after I hit the 2nd trimester (or I want to say around 12 weeks) we told everyone else :)  It just eased the stress for me :) I think that you will know in your heart when the right time is :)  Good Luck and I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy! 

Shaylaplusone
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:48 PM
This is a great question and I am torn on what to do as well with my m/c no one but close friends knew I was pregnant. I think I will wait until at least 10 weeks since my baby was gone at 7 weeks last time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 9:28 AM
This

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)