Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just found out about an hour ago

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:04 PM
  • 23 Replies

I lost my baby :( I just had my son 7 months ago. . .and I can't figure out what I did wrong. . .I took my prenatals, I drank water, I ate healthy, I got sleep when I can. . .I exercised. . .I don't get it. I just don't get it. . .I can't believe it I am only 9 weeks along and my doctor said I may get big blood chunks when I go, and I will get labor pains. . .I can't do this :(

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
concreteangel88
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:10 PM

*hugs* It will be hard but we are all here for you. I was 7w 1d when I miscarried. I also did everything that I was supposed to but I still miscarried. Though I did have a subchorionic hemorrhage so that is the cause of my mc but regardless I was doing EVERYTHING that I was supposed to. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me.

Missleelee89
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:12 PM
Thank you...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:15 PM

im sorry

Amy_M
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:15 PM

I am so sorry.  I thought the same way you did.  how could it have happened?  I have already had 2 healthy kids, why didn't my baby make it?  I was suppose to be 9w4d when we found out I had lost the baby.  It has been a little over 5 weeks now and I can say it has gotten easier for me over time, although I do have my moments/days.  This group was a lot of help to me (still is) and i hope you find peace here.

babyObaby2
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
U CAN do this!! We are stronger then we give ourself credit for... We meaning us Women!! I lost my son 5 mths ago close to 17 weeks along I labored for 22 hours.. I sure didn't think I could do that. Be strong!!! Cry of u want !!! Confide in ur partner!! And know we even tho strangers.. Are here for u!!!! ❤
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emileemonteroso
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:16 PM
Please have the DNC done if you can. I lost my baby at 9 weeks as well but I decided to pass the baby naturally. Worst decision of my life. I just really recommend having the doc do it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emileemonteroso
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:19 PM
Sorry, did mean to sound heartless. But you can do it. It will be hard, and there will be days that you just want to crt, but that's what we are here for :-) keep your head up, you will get through this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:21 PM

I am so sorry for your loss... This time can be so surreal and difficult but know that we are all here for you and we have all been there.  Just take it one day at a time and give yourseld and your body the time they need to heal.  Hang in there.  ((HUGS))

Missleelee89
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Thank you ladies. I just never imagined with how great my pregnancy was with my son that it would happen I don't know what to do or say, I know I have my son, and God knows I am so greatful for him, but when it is just me here and my husband is at work right now, I zone out. . .I feel numb, or like I'm not even here. I can't help thinking about the shoulda, coulda, wouldas. . .and right before Christmas. . .you ladies are so welcoming and I appriciate it. . .

babyObaby2
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:30 PM
U will always feel the coulda woulda's unfortunately... I know I do... I understand about the holidays too.. Our sons would have had to be born by c section coming up on dec 7 th because our 1st born son was transverse so I had one with him... That's all I keep thinking about!... I hate that, that date is a bad one for me... Cause it's also my father in laws birthday ;( so trust me when I say... We all understand!!!! But I've learned talking about the grief is far more benifical to ur mental health relationships with people and just overall well being :)❤
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)