Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? December 3

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:35 AM
  • 17 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsdukes2008
by Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:59 AM
I'm feeling good...occasionally Ill get sad, but for the most part I feel back to myself. Right now I'm tired, about to take DS to see Santa and then I'm gonna come home ans squeeze in a nap before work...today is day 5 of 8 in a row at work, its our busy time bc of Christmas shopping so I'm super tired from being nonstop at work..my 8 hour shifts just fly by!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlbmrf
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:10 AM
Today I am tired woke up an hour ago to spend some time with dh before I leave for work in an hour and a half. This is my longest shift out of the two I work. I will be at work till 8am tomorrow morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Feeling better!  Not so stressed today, but it is only 8:30 here!  LOL  :)   How are you?

echupko
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:59 AM
Glad you are feeling good!! Hope you get to nap!

Quoting mrsdukes2008:

I'm feeling good...occasionally Ill get sad, but for the most part I feel back to myself. Right now I'm tired, about to take DS to see Santa and then I'm gonna come home ans squeeze in a nap before work...today is day 5 of 8 in a row at work, its our busy time bc of Christmas shopping so I'm super tired from being nonstop at work..my 8 hour shifts just fly by!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:59 AM
Oh my, good luck!

Quoting tlbmrf:

Today I am tired woke up an hour ago to spend some time with dh before I leave for work in an hour and a half. This is my longest shift out of the two I work. I will be at work till 8am tomorrow morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:00 AM
Lol!! Hope your day is great!

I'm good! Busy but good!

Quoting newmom2be08:

Feeling better!  Not so stressed today, but it is only 8:30 here!  LOL  :)   How are you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlbmrf
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:08 PM

Thanks I have seemed to get used to the long hours that I work.

Quoting echupko:

Oh my, good luck!

Quoting tlbmrf:

cheyannsmommy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:46 PM

my morning sickness isnt as bad today and the pain from surgery is getting a lot better...gotta go pick up my meds at walmart and pay my bills today....wish it wasnt so rainy and cold....but im feeling good...

genabella
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Exhausted! My little one was restless last night and my 2.5 year old woke up with a 104 fever so we were off to the pediatrician first thing this morning. He has a sinus infection but is resting right now. It's hard when the little ones are sick. :-(

genabella
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:22 PM

Hugs to you! Remember to take it easy and give yourself some time to rest. Take care!

Quoting cheyannsmommy:

my morning sickness isnt as bad today and the pain from surgery is getting a lot better...gotta go pick up my meds at walmart and pay my bills today....wish it wasnt so rainy and cold....but im feeling good...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)