Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Made me sad

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:52 AM
  • 7 Replies
Lastnight me and my.df were watching tv with the kids and he say to my 2yr I miss angel I really want a baby I dont think he knew I heard I just wanted to cry I know hes hurting but he wont come out and say it he just makes comments like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BeautyFromPain
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe that's sweet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

My DH is that way too.  It's like they have to put on a show for us, when really they don't but their pride gets in the way.  The big, strong macho persona comes into play.  So sorry for your loss!

cheyannsmommy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

i lost my first born so i cant really relate....but my sister has 4 kids (9,6,5 and 6 months) the older ones know about my daughter and the 9 yr old even got to meet her....but they make comments about how much they miss her and wish she was here.....its amazing how some of the most innocent things a child can say is what hurts us the most...im sorry for your loss *hugs*

xoNIKKIox
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

How touching that he was able to express that feeling. I know you would love for him to share with you--but perhaps he is so worried about you and want to protect and support you so badly that he keeps his own feelings of loss quiet, thinking that he would burden you by sharing. You could mention that it would help you to know that he misses your angel, too. I'd guess that he doesn't even realize that, by sharing his hurt, he actually will comfort you.

mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry :( that was sweet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KsMommy98
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:15 PM
Thank you mamas.i know I can always come here and.u understand
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:52 PM
;(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)