Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my intro :)

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

im new to the group...my name is jennifer..im 23..my daughter cheyann passed away two days after she was born in 2007..im currently 8wks and 5days pregnant with baby number two which was a total surprise...i was told i wouldnt be able to get pregnant because my right ovary was 10cm and blocking/making it harder for my left ovary to release an egg...and then at 7 weeks my ovary grew to be 12cm and twisted twice so i lost my right ovary the day after thanksgiving...but baby is measuring right on target and has a heart rate of 160 after surgery...the father is not in the picture and honestly im fine with it...he begged for an abortion but after watching my daughter die in my arms...abortion was never an option...my family has been a great support when it comes to keeping the baby and doing it on my own...but what they dont know is every day i cry thinking im going to lose this one...so it will be nice to talk to other people who know the loss ive had and know what its like being scared to death every day...but i fully believe this is my lil miracle baby and its here to stay..i look forward to talk to you ladies :) 

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Susy5353
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:56 PM
I just went thru my second loss on Nov. 10 she was 28 weeks and for both losses I had to go thru natural birth and hold them and spend time with them. Its heartbreaking just to remember what I went thru. I was very scdared to even think to try and when I was preg there wasn't a single day when I wasn't scared of thinking I was going to loose her too. And I did and I am still debating on ttc again or not at all ever. Its hard but I do want a bby sooo badly

I do wish u the best and pray this is ur miracle bby :) good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cheyannsmommy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:11 PM

thank you...im very sorry for your loss...i cant imagine how hard it is going through two losses....do they know what caused it? 

my daughter was born with hypoplastic left heart syndrome(the left side of her heart never formed) but actually died from a brain hemorrhage due to complications with a pic line...this baby will be getting a scan at 16weeks to make sure all four heart chambers are present...i pray they are...

Quoting Susy5353:

I just went thru my second loss on Nov. 10 she was 28 weeks and for both losses I had to go thru natural birth and hold them and spend time with them. Its heartbreaking just to remember what I went thru. I was very scdared to even think to try and when I was preg there wasn't a single day when I wasn't scared of thinking I was going to loose her too. And I did and I am still debating on ttc again or not at all ever. Its hard but I do want a bby sooo badly

genabella
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:00 PM

Congratulations!!! I know how excited.. and scared you must be. I'm so sorry that you had to endure the loss of your daughter. But you're definitely in the right place. The ladies here are amazing and are a wonderful support system to have, in addition to your family. I'm so very happy for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! I was told that I might never have children and I have been blessed to welcome 5 children into my life, including a beautiful little girl that I was fortunate enough to have after my miscarriage in May 2010. Welcome! We look forward to getting to know you and being able to offer the support and encouragement that you need!

Susy5353
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:40 PM
I got diagnosed with a clotting disorder, I still have lots of testing to get done. I hope the bby is ok and have faith she/he will be a healthy bby for u to keep forever :)

Quoting cheyannsmommy:

thank you...im very sorry for your loss...i cant imagine how hard it is going through two losses....do they know what caused it? 

my daughter was born with hypoplastic left heart syndrome(the left side of her heart never formed) but actually died from a brain hemorrhage due to complications with a pic line...this baby will be getting a scan at 16weeks to make sure all four heart chambers are present...i pray they are...

Quoting Susy5353:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:18 AM

I am so sorry for your loss!  Congrats on your current pregnancy!  I am glad to hear you have a great support system w/your family!  You sound like a very strong woman to tackle all this (loss & new pregnancy) on your own!  I wish you the best and try to be a positive as you can!  Sure, you're going to have those days but think........"new pregnancy = new outcome!"  HUGS!

xoNIKKIox
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 4:57 PM

I am so sorry for your loss, Jennifer--and, also, so happy for you that you are pregnant again. I know that it is frightening to be pregnant after loss--but I liked to think that my baby was truly a guardian angel watching over me and his brother. I think Cheyann is the same for you and her sibling.

May you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! We are here to help you through it--and celebrate (woo hoo!) with you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)