Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

took a test

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:05 PM
  • 9 Replies

i know its early but i took a test. i couldnt help it. well, im deft. not pregnant. :( i cried. then i go on my facebook and one of my friends said she annouced that she took a test and is pregnant. that makes me mad though. she has two kids that were taken away and adopeted out. she got them taken away about 2 years ago because she didnt have a stable home and on drugs. she tested positive for coke. i put congrats. but really, yeah. man this hurts. i wish AF would hurry up and get here. i want to be pregnant so badly!! everywhere i look i see a pregnant belly! ok rant over!

baseball (5) toddler girl (3)baby girl(1) baby boy( 4-5-11)  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

all i want for christmas is a bfp Pictures, Images and Photos

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AmericanChild82
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:11 PM
I know the feeling exactly. So far there have been 5 friends of mine who have announced their pregnancies. One who has been on drugs and she is still carrying a baby. I'm a non user and healthy and I lost mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:50 PM
Aww..I know how you feel. When I got my first period after my miscarriage I cried so hard because it hit me that I was not pregnant anymore. It makes me soo mad when a person who doesn't dersve to have a baby gets pregnant and goes full term but when us who have miscarriages would be lovely great mothers lose our baby its just not fair
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 2:10 AM
So sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennsoisse
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 2:30 AM
I'm sorry. I know it's hard. Hang in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlbmrf
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:01 AM

I know how you feel. My in laws are foster parents so here my hubby and I sit very fit people to be parents and I see these very unfit mothers who have children that were taken away by the state who get prego again and the child is not just gonna end up in another foster home it just really makes me so mad.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:02 AM

I am so sorry!  That's terrible news (you BFN)!  Hoping you get your BFP soon!  HUGS!

newmom2be08
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:14 AM

I'm sorry.  :(  Hoping you get your BFP soon!

xoNIKKIox
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry--and, yes, that would hurt me (and piss me off!) to see a fridn was pregnant again when she had her kids taken away and had drug issues. 

But let's focus on YOU. How wonderfully lucky your babies-to-be are to have a mom who is loving and preparing to be a good mom!  How lucky the will be to have a mom who cherishes them and puts them first.

luvbeinamommy68
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 5:39 PM

Quoting xoNIKKIox:

I'm so sorry--and, yes, that would hurt me (and piss me off!) to see a fridn was pregnant again when she had her kids taken away and had drug issues. 

But let's focus on YOU. How wonderfully lucky your babies-to-be are to have a mom who is loving and preparing to be a good mom!  How lucky the will be to have a mom who cherishes them and puts them first.

awww thank you! :) that means alot!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)