Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? January 15

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:12 PM
  • 12 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tlbmrf
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Today I am not doing well. I woke up this morning and I came down with the flue and can't even keep water down
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:55 PM
I'm so sorry! I hope you get better soon!!

Quoting tlbmrf:

Today I am not doing well. I woke up this morning and I came down with the flue and can't even keep water down

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eowynmichelle
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:02 PM

I am just finally getting over that, and my dd had RSV.  I'll be praying for you--we've been so miserable and are just beginning to feel better.

genabella
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Tired.. but SUPER happy that my kids don't have school tomorrow. We can sleep in..hopefully ! Yay!

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Yay for getting over it! But boo for rsv for your little one. :( I hope you all continue to feel better!

Quoting Eowynmichelle:

I am just finally getting over that, and my dd had RSV.  I'll be praying for you--we've been so miserable and are just beginning to feel better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Yay!!

Quoting genabella:

Tired.. but SUPER happy that my kids don't have school tomorrow. We can sleep in..hopefully ! Yay!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM

OH NO!  Praying you are well soon

Quoting tlbmrf:

Elizabeth, mommy to Parker (06/29/05), Paxton (03/01/09),  Payton who was born with her angel wings (05/28/10), and Payne (06/02/11).

echupko
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:02 PM

YAY!  My son goes to private school so he doesnt get the day off :-(

Quoting genabella:

Elizabeth, mommy to Parker (06/29/05), Paxton (03/01/09),  Payton who was born with her angel wings (05/28/10), and Payne (06/02/11).

echupko
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Glad you all are feeling better!

Quoting Eowynmichelle:

echupko
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:03 PM

My little man is out of the hospital!!  He is still far from being well but he is headed in the right direction!!!

Glad to be home with all of my boys.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)