Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

miscarried 10-22-11 and now i have started

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

since i have miscarried i had been bleeding off and on. more on than off. i never went back into my dr that i had because they switched doctors on me and no longer exepted me. well friday the 13th, i was giving my youngest a bath and i sit along the tub while i wash her..when i was done i was picking her up to hand her to her dad to put in the towel. when i got up there was a puddle of blood and i was thinking, what the heck is going on? well turns out i believe its my first period since my miscarriage. and i have been passing small clots..total of three...and i must say it is kind of hard going through this period because of what i am occasionally passing reminds me of the darker days when i lost my precious child. i am just so sad...i just wish i could have my child in my arms...holding him/her. my finace and i are in counseling and our pastor is counseling us..its for pre-marriage. or what has been going on with my fiance and i we are pro longing the engagment..and our pastor brought up the child we lost..sensative subject for my finace myself and our pastor. well i just lost it on that subject..and when i thought i was doing so well, i actually wasnt inside. i am very well at hiding it all. i never cry and i never talk about it. so when i actually talked and cried in our meeting, it was almost calming..after i got it out..i just want my child though like all of us moms..i miss him/her all the time..everyday.. :( sorry for the ramble..i just needed to share this.

jadabugs mommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jeniemarie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Periods after m.cs are always hard because they are reminders of what isnt and should be. Hugs. Im glad you were finally able to talk about how you feel. Its a step in the right direction. I pray that thing between DF and you will work themselves out. A loss is hard on every relationship

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:55 AM

It is so very difficult and what you are feeling is normal. Please know that we have been there and understand. I felt much the same way about my 2nd period after MC. I was begging for the first one so we could "start over" but the second one, when it came was so hard. Please hang in there and keep reaching out. It is literally what has kept me sane these last few months.

newmom2be08
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I am sorry you are going through a rough time right now.  The first period after a m/c is always difficult...emotionally and physically.   I hope your pastor will be able to help with counseling, even though you are there for another reason.  I think we will always miss our child(ren), but as time passes, it won't hurt as bad as it does right now.  Crying is a great release, so let it out.  Hugs to you! 

ashtie
by Ashten on Jan. 16, 2012 at 7:40 PM

hugs, im sorry our having such a rough time, ive found out that there is no time limit on grief and i too miss both my angels every day all the time, i pray that god comforts you and gives you peace of mind

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)