Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 8:55 PM
  • 4 Replies
How did your weekend go? Do you have anything going on this week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM

The end of January is my company's inventory.  I worked the last 3 days counting rows of stuff... which was actually a good thing-I lost my little one on Thursday and sitting home would have been a bad move.  I watched our "quality control" guy follow me around and recount everything I counted for the first two days-guess he thought I lost my brain too. 

alanasmumma
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM

It's the end of the month so I have a ton of paperwork to finish and get submitted. I'll be on my own, at least for part of the week, my boss will be out of town. Not sure I'm excited about it at all! I can handle it, just get lonely in the office!

1moretolove
by Beverly on Jan. 30, 2012 at 2:46 PM
I work in the nursery at our local hospital. We had a total of 27 babies in there on Fri and 22 on sat. It was super busy. I have 5 coworkers right now that are currently pregnant. I had my d&c a week ago today, so my hurt is still raw. Needless to say, I cried all the way home yesterday morning. It was a tough weekend:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by Sarah on Jan. 30, 2012 at 3:10 PM

This morning I had bloodwork to check my TSH and then I had my yearly gyne appt.  On Wednesday I see my GP to talk about my anxiety/thyroid issues.  It seems I will be living at the doctors office this week!  ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)