Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Group Signatures

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2012 at 11:47 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hi everyone!

We have some Group signatures to share with you!

We hope you'll add a Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support group signature to your account. 

When you post on other groups with our group signature, other members may want to join you over here - and we'll all have more Moms to talk to:)

If you come up with another signature that you want to share, feel free to post it!

Here's how to add the signature to your account:

1. Copy the signature below that you like best.
  2. Click on the My Other Stuff tab at the top right of every page and choose the 'My Account Settings'.
  3. Click on the 'Fonts & Signatures' tab
  4. Click on the blue 'Add a Rich Text Signature' button.
  5. Paste the signature into the text box and click 'Add'.
  6. You can then click on 'Set as CafeMom default' under the signature if you'd like this to be your main signature.

Here are the signatures - edit and customize as you'd like:

Join us in the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support group

Join us in the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support group

Join us in the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Group

by on Jan. 31, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
alanasmumma
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Beautiful! Love them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whyme032
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:42 PM

I'm not sure what to say.  My daughter-in-law has just lost twin babies.  She was 14 weeks along.  This is her 3rd miscarriage.  What do I say to help her through this?  She thinks that it is her fault.  I've tried to let her know that I am here for her and my son.  They are both distraught.

Razzbaby1988
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:14 PM
I was so sick this past weekend with food poisoning. Watery diahrea the works..today.. Several days later my stomach is still on fire but my bowels are fine.. I tarted my period out of no where and realized this wasn't my period early.. I must be having a miscarriage and I didn't even know I was pregnant! My husband has no clue.. He doesn't want kids rite now and I'm afraid to tell him.. How long will this pain/ burning sensation last???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)