Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Emotional breakdown tonight

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:58 AM
  • 3 Replies
I have been in a depressing funk lately and i think tonight ive blown over. Im crying, missing my angel baby so much. I want this month to be over. This was going to be the mth we wouldve found out the gender... Most likely wouldve started showing already (with ds i popped out at 14wks)... I should be glowing and excited but im gloomy and hurting. It will 2mths on the 12th since i miscarried our precious baby. I just want this pain to end :'(
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
IepurasRoz
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:50 AM

im so sorry for your loss there is nothing i can say to make it feel better just know that your not alone. *hugs*

shelly69
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:12 AM

I am sorry :( I am in the same boat as you... I would be 17 weeks & would have found out the gender this month too.. it hurts & I am waiting for the pain to go away...hope peace comes our way soon... HUGS..

sarahtessa
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:02 AM
Same here, I was expecting for June 25th. I would be getting my 18 week ultrasound this month, too. I didn't want to know the sex, but knowing that I would be far enough along now to find out if I wanted to makes me even more aware of what I lost. :( I'm so sorry mama. (((hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)