Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***UPDATE***Going in for another US in less than 2 hours. PANIC!! (Preg Mentioned)

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:47 PM
  • 20 Replies

***UPDATE***

So we went in for our second ultra sound.  The heart rate was at 140, and still beating.  We were right on track with where we were supposed to be.  We have another ultrasound on march 5th we will be almost 11 weeks.  The doctor is keeping a very close eye on us.  He seemed just as excited as we were to see the hb still there.  Its been a long winding road for us.  Three mc all of which he's helped us through and two years ttc.  We pray every day that this is it for us.  If its gods will that it doesn't work out we've decided that we aren't going to have any more and that Ds (from a previous relationship) will be our one little miracle. 

So in theory we are seven weeks today.  This is the same time frame we found out we lost our last pregnancy in December.  We did have a heart beat at our last US on the January 30th, it was slow (and new, we were 5w5d) and we are going in for a recheck.  I am freaking out and in an all out panic that this one will end the same way... no heart beat, no more progress, and the dreaded diagnosis of a needed D&C for mc #4... 

God please give me the strength....

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NewJoyOn1308
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Don't stress yourself out over it, try to think positive. Panicking won't change the outcome so no sense in getting yourself worked up. Update us when you get a chance and hopefully you will hear a strong heartbeat! 

lesley710
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Have faith I too felt that way, I mced in Dec and am now 7 +2 wks with twins. Just today my ob tried to tell me they were not viable due to no hb or fetal pole at 6+ 4 wks . But they were both there today when I went to the er to have it checked. I thought the same thing, its a repeat of Dec. Hang in there and good luck.
Mrs.Campfield
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I could not do this with out you ladies.  Pray is all I can do at this point...

mary7710
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Prayers are coming your way. God bless.
Mrs.Campfield
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Thank you! 

Quoting mary7710:

Prayers are coming your way. God bless.

Mrs.Becki
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Praying.  I know how you feel, although, I can't imagine having 3 losses!  I lost my baby in July, and I am 8 weeks pregnant now,and I have my first sonogram this Friday.  SO nervous, but trusting God that He is in control.  I wish you the best!

Mrs.Campfield
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Thank you. 

Quoting Mrs.Becki:

Praying.  I know how you feel, although, I can't imagine having 3 losses!  I lost my baby in July, and I am 8 weeks pregnant now,and I have my first sonogram this Friday.  SO nervous, but trusting God that He is in control.  I wish you the best!

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Is it too early for an update?  it has been like 2 hours and 18 minutes... isn't it funny how quickly we become like family in this group (annoying ain't it)

newmom2be08
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Quoting Mrs.Becki:

I agree with everything you said, Becki.  God is in control, so put your trust in Him.  Praying for you and your little one Mrs. Campfield.  Please keep us posted!  Hugs to you both! :)

purplepride80
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I hope it went okay.  I remember my first ultrasound, I held my breath until we heard the heartbeat.   In fact I still do even though I'm passed the most critical part.  Just remember you are not alone, we all understand your anxiety.   Give us an update when you get a chance.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)