• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Angry

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:43 PM
  • 6 Replies

Its been 3 months since i had the  miscarriage and as of this week i should b 5 months. I feels like my body is still healing but perhaps still think it pregnant. I say this because I am gaining weight. I'm not one that gain weight easily. Now I'm pissed that i'm gaining weight because of a pregnancy I no longer have. For the 1st time in my life i started a diet this week.

I'm angry over a few things and i didn't know if the anger i feel is what others go through. Other than my husband and a couple friends no one know that i'm angry about the miscarriage. I figure whats the point trying to explain to someone that i'm happy with life but angry that this had to happen to me when so many other people are allowed to enjoy there first pregnancy.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
paramore-marie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:51 PM
I know exactly how you feel! I am going through that same thing right now. I miscarried at 12wks, and I had actually lost a bit of weight when I was pregnant. But now that I'm not I'm gaining weight like crazy! It makes me angry also that my very first pregnancy had to end like that when all my friends and family who are also pregnant with their first, are enjoying it and doing perfectly fine! While I sit here, not having my girls with me anymore, and I'm turning into a cow. Wth!
newmom2be08
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:09 PM

When you have a moment, you may want to read "Grieving a Miscarriage".  It explains the stages of grief and if may help you through the anger stage.  I was there too at one time.  I thought why did we have to lose our baby then I was diagnosed with Hashimotos thyroiditis and suffered on and off since my diagnosis a year ago.  I was angry too at first, but after awhile, I came to a place of peace because the bitterness and anger was just eating away at me and not doing me any good.  You are not alone...hugs!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/110162/forums/read/12302469/What_Does_Grieving_a_Miscarriage_Mean

bzmtp13
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:21 PM

It don't feel like i'm angry over the loss of a baby. I'm angry over the fact that i had to go through this process. i would have preferred to not have gotten pregnant at all to have avoided the pain of bleeding for weeks, being in the hospital having an IV stuck in my arm having to answer all those doctor questions before they finally gave me drugs for the pain that felt like something ripping me apart from the inside. I'm angry that of all the things that could have happened to me and upset my happy world why did this have to be that thing. Every month when my period comes on it feels the same way like when i had to miscarriage.

I'm angry that no one told me after a miscarriage,I had to get blood work done cause I was still considered pregnant for 3 weeks or that i would still be in pain 3 days after the miscarriage or my hormones would be all over the place. That didn't come with my paper work when i left the hospital. No one told me and I'm angry about it all.

mommyofnoah208
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Sorry :( anger is a definate part if grieving after a loss. Thinking of you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I think the blood work is the straw that breaks the camels back.... its like once a week the doc just wants to stab me just to make sure I still bleed, just hurt me one more time.

I think your anger is normal, and the only way to work through the anger is keep talking... talk to anyone, talk to everyone, and keep this group close because most these girlies understand better than the rest of the world

bzmtp13
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 5:30 PM

The blood work was just awful. I went twice a week for 3 weeks. Thanks everyone it does help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)