• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? February 8

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:23 PM
  • 20 Replies
How are yOu feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
purplepride80
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Tired!   You?

echupko
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Sad. My 13 year old chihuahua is not doing great all of a sudden :( she is limping and just looking tired. The vet gave some anti inflammatory and pains meds and they seem to be working but I know she won't with me too much longer. I don't want to lose her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Quoting purplepride80:

Tired!   You?

Sorry.  :(  How far along are you now?  I think of you often!  :)

newmom2be08
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Quoting echupko:

Sad. My 13 year old chihuahua is not doing great all of a sudden :( she is limping and just looking tired. The vet gave some anti inflammatory and pains meds and they seem to be working but I know she won't with me too much longer. I don't want to lose her

I'm sorry.  :(  I've never had a pet, but I can imagine how hard it is to watch them suffer and eventually let them go.  :(  Big hugs! 

purplepride80
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Quoting echupko:

Oh, losing a pet is so hard.  It is amazing how fast they work into our hearts and become family.   I'm sorry!

Life's challenges are not suppose to paralyze you, they're suppose to help you discover who you are. -Bernice Johnson Reagon
echupko
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Thanks

Quoting newmom2be08:

Quoting echupko:

I'm sorry.  :(  I've never had a pet, but I can imagine how hard it is to watch them suffer and eventually let them go.  :(  Big hugs! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:36 PM
They really do steal your heart. I have cj my 13 year old and abbey my 10 year old, they were my kids before kids!! I love them!

Quoting purplepride80:

Quoting echupko:

Oh, losing a pet is so hard.  It is amazing how fast they work into our hearts and become family.   I'm sorry!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purplepride80
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:36 PM

18 weeks, 5 days.   We find out the gender next week.   I'm super excited!  Not that I'm on CM that much these days but when I am I spend more time in this room as I feel most comfortable and at home than the pregnancy room.   Just shows me how strong of a bond I made in here.

Oh, I'm tired because on top of work I'm back in school.   I signed up before I knew I was pregnant and my grant had already went through.   So I've been extra busy lately.  

Quoting newmom2be08:

Quoting purplepride80:

Tired!   You?

newmom2be08
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:37 PM

I'm okay, but I took a late afternoon nap today, which I didn't mean to and now I'll never go to sleep tonight.  Ugh...why did I do that?  :(

newmom2be08
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Quoting purplepride80:

18 weeks, 5 days.   We find out the gender next week.   I'm super excited!  Not that I'm on CM that much these days but when I am I spend more time in this room as I feel most comfortable and at home than the pregnancy room.   Just shows me how strong of a bond I made in here.

Oh, I'm tired because on top of work I'm back in school.   I signed up before I knew I was pregnant and my grant had already went through.   So I've been extra busy lately.  

Quoting newmom2be08:

Quoting purplepride80:

Tired!   You?

WOW!  Where did the time go?  18 weeks already?  CONGRATS!   :)  Refresh my memory...do you already have other children or is this your first?  So happy for you!!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)