Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? February 12

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM
  • 15 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Sad. I held my 13 year old chihuahua last night as she took her last breaths :-( my heart is heavy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TiphaniMommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Emotionally I'm doing good. But physically, I'm in so much pains and the meds the doctor gave me don't feel like they're working. How long were you guys in pain after your miscarriage? The pain I feel is the same pain I had after I had my daughter via C-Section 5 years ago.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

alanasmumma
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Awww so sorry! I did the same with my cat a few years ago. Its not easy to lose a pet you love.

Quoting echupko:

Sad. I held my 13 year old chihuahua last night as she took her last breaths :-( my heart is heavy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alanasmumma
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM
I was in pain for several days, at least, and it was very similar to the pain I felt after delivering my daughters. So sorry for your loss.

Quoting TiphaniMommy:

Emotionally I'm doing good. But physically, I'm in so much pains and the meds the doctor gave me don't feel like they're working. How long were you guys in pain after your miscarriage? The pain I feel is the same pain I had after I had my daughter via C-Section 5 years ago.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Today on the way home from work I started to cry and haven't stopped yet...I am in the "I did something wrong" stage and well...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
becs0808
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Been crying for a few days feeling scared to start trying again but we know it's time to move on. I go in on v day to talk about going back on fertility drugs. Just worried it will happen again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tatziegage07
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Scattered and overwhelmed. I have so much on my mind and I cant put them all in order. I know its weird but I usually think things tgrpugh in order. Im very organized. Although it gets crowded in my head when I dont let things out...and what I mean by that is I dont talk about how I feel so it gets stored up until its full and I just blow up. It was not a good day and dh didnt help any. Hes at work for another 2 weeks so im stuck at home with two toddlers and a newborn along with my overflowing mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mistygreen387
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:30 PM

We were at target getting a bigger carseat for our son Az when I saw the infant ones and stuff that goes with them.I saw all the infant clothes and little swings for the babies .Its been since almost five years why wont this feeling go away?

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:40 PM
I'm so sorry. :(

Quoting echupko:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:42 PM
I only had a little pain.. I delivered my 8 weeker at home naturally and had horrible cramping for 4-6 hours when I passed her, but the pain subsided pretty quickly after that...

Quoting TiphaniMommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)