Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont know what to think, could it be possible or am i just only wishing?? advice or info would be great!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hello, hopefully someone could help me. Here's my story. In October 2011 my hubby n I found out we were pregnant with our first..we were early on then couple weeks later, I ended up having a miscarriage, hardest time of my life, that is forsure. Anyhow in November about a month later I did have my period as normal, and since my miscarriage til now my hubby n I have been having sex but he has always been pulling out. Anyhow since November I had a period but since then haven't had any. I'm Guna make an appointment here soon with my doc. But I don't know what to think. I'm scared to hope to b pregnant and we aren't. Is there a chance I could be, even without having any signs this time around? And is there even a chance I could be pregnant even with him pulling out just right before? Thanks so much. Any other advice or info would be great.
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mlawson803
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Yes you could be pregnant. The pullout method is not 100%. Have you taken a HPT yet? If not, I would.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amy_M
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:53 PM

The pull-out method is not an effective form of bc.  My cousin got pregnant with both of her kids that way.  Yes, it is very possible you are pregnant, even without symptoms.  Every pregnancy is different.  I would take a pregnancy test and see that that tells you,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)