Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I said good bye today

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:18 PM
  • 10 Replies

I know this may sound a little silly to some my hubby defo thinks it does

But today I got a single red rose and dropped if off the pier into the river and watched it drift off to sea

You cant see it very well but as it drifted off I said a little pray and my good byes to my baby I did not get to meet  

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybean2012
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:22 PM
It is not silly... it is imporant to say goodbye... I don't think guys get it cuz the don't become dads in their heads till the baby is born but the moment a women gets a bfp she is a mom... I am glad you were able to find something to help you say goodbye, it is an important step... **squeeze**
Amy_M
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I don't think it is silly.  I think it was sweet thing to do.  I plan on doing a balloon release on our due date May 21st.

mommyofnoah208
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Very sweet and so glad you found a special way to honor and say goodbye to your baby

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2012 at 9:46 AM

What a beautiful, sweet idea. 

newmom2be08
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I think that's sweet.  Hugs to you!

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 2:56 PM

That is really sweet! I am glad you found away to say good bye.

For me I was able to hold him and give him his first bath and it was very healing for me.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
MommaBoop922
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I agree with everyone else its really important to say goodbye.  I think its harder for people to understand when they have not been there and I think for our significant others its hard to relate because they do not get the bong we do once we get pregnant.  Im glad you were able to do some thing nice to remember your LO 

lunabella79
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 9:30 PM
It's not silly at all, I think that was probably avery important step in your grieving and I also think ig very sweet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:07 AM

((hugs)) it's not silly at all hun and I think it was sweet that you did that

sarahtessa
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 7:17 AM
That is beautiful and you made me cry! Someday your angel will greet you in heaven holding that rose and you will know her instantly. <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)