Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:38 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hello,

My name is Maria and I had a mc last year on 2/7/11. It has very painful but i have learned to live with the idea that it wasnt my time. I already have one healthy boy who is 2. My husband would like another one but im scared for the outcome.

How do i deal with a 3rd pregnancy?

juggling

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jellybean2012
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:44 AM
1 mom liked this
First of I want to say I am so sorry for your loss... I am not sure how to handle it... I think it is just something that comes in time and you will feel ready to have another, you might never get there but it is something you have to listen to your heart and body on... **squeezes**
mommyofnoah208
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your loss. I understand how scarey it is to be pregnant after a loss, the bliss of pregnancy has been taken away from us and we know that things really can go so wrong. My advice would first go to the Drs and talk about your concerns and ask questions and let them know you want to be seen more often if you think that would help with your fears. For me going in more often was such a big help to know that I was being watched more closely, even if there was nothing they could truely do it still gave me the reassurances. Also when I got to be around 10 weeks I got a doppler so that I could listen to the heartbeat whenever I wanted to know that things were still ok without having to wonder. Its a hard decision to know if you can go through another pregnancy or no. Thinking of you and good luck deciding and if you get pregnant praying that everything goes perfect and that you also find calmness

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)