Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? March 4

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:28 AM
  • 39 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhluc23
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't know......just want feel normal again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I'm sorry. It takes time ...

Hugs and prayers

Quoting bhluc23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Yeah, it takes a while. :( Hugs!

Quoting bhluc23:

bhluc23
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

i miscarried on feb 1, its been over a month.......i would like to start feeling better again.  i want to sleep thru the night, i want to go a day without crying, i want to be happy for my pregnant friends............i guess this is what i will learn in therapt

echupko
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:43 PM
It will get better ...

Quoting bhluc23:

i miscarried on feb 1, its been over a month.......i would like to start feeling better again.  i want to sleep thru the night, i want to go a day without crying, i want to be happy for my pregnant friends............i guess this is what i will learn in therapt

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhluc23
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:32 PM

i hope so......i have a 4 year that needs a healthy mommy

cindy82
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Pissed! I have too damn many pregnant people around me. And it seems like everyone is getting pregnant and all I get is a damn UTI that I can't even get into the damn doctor for! All I want is another baby. I'm starting to think I'm never gonna get it. Sorry it's been a hell of a few days. I may just burry my head and scream.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
preggowtwins
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Really struggling .... and I mean really struggling. I suffered two second trimester losses .. one at 24 weeks and one at 20 weeks. I thought I had dealt with it all. Well .. not so much I guess. I am pregnant again (its been years) and now all that hurt and loss is like it just happened. It hurts so bad and I am so scared I am going to have another loss. I worry day and night and just feel so anxious and depressed. I have actually developed a phobia to the labor and delivery floor. Last two times I was pregnant I had to go through labor .. contractions .. delivery the works and had no baby to take home after. It hurt so bad .. so now in my mind I am terrified of the hospital. I have panic attacks just thinking about going there .. and I am to the point in my pregnancy now that if I need medical help I will be sent to the labor and delivery floor. I am just so anxious and afraid. 

I wish I could just KNOW what was going to happen. All this not knowing is eating me alive inside and it just hurts so bad. Why can't I just have normal pregnancies? Why didn't my babies make it? I am so scared .. and need others to talk to about everything.   =( 

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I'm sorry. It's been 9 months since we lost ours and I still cry for my little one. :( It will get better though, it may just take some time. :( I hope therapy goes well for you! Hugs!!

Quoting bhluc23:

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time - I hope things start to get better for you soon!!

Quoting cindy82:

Pissed! I have too damn many pregnant people around me. And it seems like everyone is getting pregnant and all I get is a damn UTI that I can't even get into the damn doctor for! All I want is another baby. I'm starting to think I'm never gonna get it. Sorry it's been a hell of a few days. I may just burry my head and scream.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)