Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Nervous for tomorrow

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:31 PM
  • 3 Replies
Tomorrow is my DD's fifth birthday party and everyone knows I'm pregnant, but not that I've lost it. It's pretty much gonna suck...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I'm sorry.  Its a difficult thing.  I'm 35 weeks preggo with my 3rd child who was diagnosed with anencephaly (missing part or all of the skull & brain) at 12 weeks and she won't survive very long after birth.  It was extremely hard to tell people when I found out because it was just so raw it was hard to tell people over and over again when I was hurting so much.  But I did find it much easier telling everyone at once (over my facebook actually) what happened and asked that they refrain from questions or talking to me about it until I was ready.  I did that after I got so many questions from everyone when I asked for prayers after I found out.  And it was so hard to keep reliving it to everyone especially right after we found out.  Maybe you can let everyone know and that you will accept their apologizes but if you don't want to talk about it tell them to just wait until your ready.  I'm sorry for your loss.

momma1013
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM
It came out I was pg at work on a Friday and my angel baby took flight that Sunday. I took 2 weeks off, but it was still awkward that everyone knew. I just talked to my close friends and let others offer their condolences
with a simple thank you but not a whole lot more. Sorry for
your loss. I just let the rumor
mill take care of spreading the news,
but I understand it's different for your situation since it will be family and friends. DH told our close friends and family for me. I'll be thinking of you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:23 PM
(((((hugs)))))) it is going to suck but you are strong and will get through this. We are here for you. Let us know how you are holding up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN