Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Me and my husband have been ttc for 1 year now. We have had two miscarriages and waited about 5 months after the last one to start trying again. I know many people have tried much longer than we have been trying but I don't know what to do anymore. I have a DR.'s appointment on Monday and I am hoping they can tell me something, but sometimes I just feel so sad and burnt out. I am trying to keep my head up, but its hard sometimes. Thank you for letting me vent.

by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 4:37 PM
Replies (11-14):
newmom2be08
by Sarah on Jun. 4, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I'm sorry that getting pregnant isn't coming easy for you.  Hopefully your doctor can help you.  Hang in there!  HUGS!

JessieT2
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Thank you, they found out a have a borderline low thyroid. So i have been taking medicine for that. It's just hard to know how to handle it all.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:01 AM
This is my funny advice...put your feet up! No literly, after sex put your feet in the air or you but on a pillow. It took my two years to get pregnant with first- swear I got preg the first time I put my butt up afterwards.. And I have been preg 3 times since December..feet up everytime! Haha and if nothing else it gives you and hubby something to laugh about instead of worrying
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessieT2
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:26 AM

lol this made me laugh. I have been doing this though and no luck :/ i'm sure it will happen some day. How many kids do you have now?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)