Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? April 16

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:24 AM
  • 33 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:26 AM
I'm feeling very anxious/nervous about my 10.5m old sons appointment with the neurologist tomorrow. We are going to children's hospital in new Orleans to see the best one in the state.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lunarmamma
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:14 AM
My prayers are with you. I hope everything comes out as best it can. Sorry you are having to deal with this on top of your loss. Stay strong
(((Hugs)))

Quoting echupko:

I'm feeling very anxious/nervous about my 10.5m old sons appointment with the neurologist tomorrow. We are going to children's hospital in new Orleans to see the best one in the state.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lunarmamma
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:17 AM
I am very nervous, I go back to school today. I'm not sure I am ready to return to what used to be normal, what's supposed to be normal now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I hope everything goes well.  Is it just a check up or will they be testing?  My son saw a neurologist for his first year and the scariest thing they ever did what hang him by his hands when he was about 4 months old to check his reflexes???????  Ummm not my baby!  Good luck!

Quoting echupko:

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:40 AM

kinda mad.  I have been feeling so sick that sex is the last thing on my mind... and I think I missed ovulation.  Plus the doctor was suposed to call me early this AM with my CT results, do you think they have called yet?  Hell no

LilysMommy813
by Heather on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Oh I'm sorry, that has to be scary, good luck, hope it goes well

Quoting echupko:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilysMommy813
by Heather on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:53 AM
I was terrified to go back to work, I did cry a few times but you just fall back into a routine because you have too, good luck honey

Quoting lunarmamma:

I am very nervous, I go back to school today. I'm not sure I am ready to return to what used to be normal, what's supposed to be normal now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilysMommy813
by Heather on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Not sure what's going on with you but good luck with your CT results, and maybe if your not feeling well it's better you wait until next cycle :/

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

kinda mad.  I have been feeling so sick that sex is the last thing on my mind... and I think I missed ovulation.  Plus the doctor was suposed to call me early this AM with my CT results, do you think they have called yet?  Hell no

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Quoting echupko:

I hope everything goes well for you and that you get some encouraging news!
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Quoting lunarmamma:

You have a new "normal" now. Just hang in there and take it one day at a time and as the days and weeks pass, you'll settle into your new normal and learn to adjust to it. Most things will look/be the same as before, but some things will always be different. Hugs to you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN