Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Praises through the storm!

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 6:33 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi Everyone! My name is Christina. On July 17, 2010--I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy, my sweet angel, Raiden. I was 35 weeks and 1 day pregnant, when I developed preeclampsia, by the time I arrived at the hospital, it was too late. My sweet angel was born at 9:58 pm, weighing in at 4 pounds 12 ounces and 17 inches long. My world ended that day, or at least I thought it had. With the help of the good Lord up above, I have managed to keep on living. My hope is that anyone reading this will find comfort in knowing they can one day see their own sweet angel baby. I have faith that one day the Lord will bless my family with another baby, until then, I will sing praises to His name, and thank Him for allowing me to be Raiden's mother! If anyone would like to hear more about my story or just needs a friend to listen I am available! Wishing everyone peace and comfort during their time of need.

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LilysMommy813
by Heather on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:34 PM
I am sorry for your loss, I am happy you have found comfort in faith, it can be a powerful thing if you let it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by Sarah on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Thank you for sharing!  I try to focus on the blessings in my life instead of the hardships.  Sometimes it's hard though.  Praise God for all my blessings! 

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Apr. 17, 2012 at 12:10 AM

((hugs) i'm so sorry hun but I am glad your faith is helping you through this tough time.

Brooklynsmom345
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Have you heard of Glory Baby by Watermark and Held by Natalie Grant?They have ministered to me during those storms. We will see our babies again. Praise the Lord!

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 17, 2012 at 3:04 AM
i completely agree. Thank you for reminding us how blessed we are. my faith has helped me through. I am sorry for your loss.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN