Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Will I have a baby?

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:34 PM
  • 4 Replies

God took our precious angel at 6 weeks when it stopped growing and the heart stopped. I had my D & C at 8 weeks last Friday. Of course we are horrified and depressed. I cry all the time. We were very happy about this pregnancy.

I have additional greif besides this loss. I made a mistake years ago when there were no other options and times were really tough before I was married. I had a (dare i say it...) abortion years ago and it kills me everyday. Now all i can think is that this is punishment for what i did and god will never bless me with a child because i don't deserve one. Why cant god bless me with another chance?

I feel increadibly guilty for crying so much over this loss and asking myself "Did i cry like that years ago?" I did but it was hard to remember as i pretty much tried to block out what i did and surpress it as long as I could. I am not proud of what i did, if i could change the past i would but the circumstances were increadibly against me and i had a overwhelming feeling at the time that it was the right thing to do considering everything.

Will I ever have a baby? Is this god punishing me? I have prayed and begged forgiveness so many times and begged god to look after my first loss as well as my now second. I just want to make it right. But i miss my babies so much. I hate being a woman sometimes.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MrsWilmot
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:44 PM
I thought I was "cursed" for a long time as well. Dh and I had three kids already and found out we were pregnant again. We were in a very stressful point in our lives when we found out I was pregnant again. While we never considered abortion, we were in shock and weren't exactly happy about it. After the shock wore off, I lost the baby. I then lost three more after that with no explanation. I thought we were forever cursed and that was our punishment for that particular incident and our lack of happiness and excitement. I got pregnant once again about a year after my last miscarriage and felt like I was just waiting on the inevitable to happen. However, God smile upon us and we got our sweet Luke who is now 14 months old. Don't give up hope. God is a forgiving God and as long as we go to him with a sincere heart and are truly remorseful for what we have done, he is just and faithful to forgive us. Thoughts and prayers to you throughout this heart wrenching time. Feel free to pm me if you would like to talk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:20 PM

huggingSo sorry for you loss. I had my first mc with my second child at 8 weeks in Aug of 2010. Me and my husband we were so thrilled to be adding another child to our family but with in a week our happiness turn into sadness. I wanted to know why this was happening to me and was thinking was it something I did to cause me to lose my child like having couple of drink or having a smoke or was it god telling me it was the right time but what made me really think it was my fault was the abortion I had when I was 22. I had a abortion at 8 weeks because of medical reasons I don't regert having one but the only thing I regert is getting ivloed with the guy who got me pregnant. Cause he was going around telling everyone I had one because I didn't know who the father was and said I would never have kids again. But I did have another child at 8 weeks and it's weird because it's seems 8 weeks is the number for me meaning I had my aborition at 8 weeks found out I was pregnant with my son at 8 weeks and had my first mc with my second child at 8 weeks.

I got pregnant right away with my son and when we decide to have another one I thought it would be like before getting pregnant right away but that didn't happen. It took us almost a year before we got pregnant again. I mc the day before we were going to found out how far along I was and found out my due date. My husband tried to keeps his feeling to himself and stay strong for me but I know he was hurting just as much as I was. What really made my mc hard was remind my husband to tell his mom to butt out and not telling anyone what happen because when his cousin's wife loss there baby she told everyone and she would call everyday to see what was going on. Instead of her giving up time to grief she would be nosey and call but that moment I really saw my mil true colors she only care about herself and getting the answers instead of being supportive.

My husband left it up to me to start trying again and we did a month after having our mc and so far nothing. It will be almost 2 years we starting trying for baby number 2 and if it happens we will be blessed and if not we are blessed with our son. But I really dont' think my husband is on the same page as me because we were suppose to get tested and he has not done his part so we will see what happens.

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't think God punishes people. If anything he weeps with us and is sad for us and understands. God will hold you through this and so will we.
I am sorry for your loss and nothing you did caused this. People do what they can with what they have and that's what you have done. And it's ok... God forgives and is so gracious. Hard to believe someone who loves us that much.
Hang in there. We are here for you.
alanasmumma
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:17 PM
This.....

Quoting Ashleysnicholas:

I don't think God punishes people. If anything he weeps with us and is sad for us and understands. God will hold you through this and so will we.

I am sorry for your loss and nothing you did caused this. People do what they can with what they have and that's what you have done. And it's ok... God forgives and is so gracious. Hard to believe someone who loves us that much.

Hang in there. We are here for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN