Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? April 19

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:18 AM
  • 14 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
timsgirl2011
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:04 AM

One month ago today is when I lost my baby girl :( So far its not been a good day... I could barely sleep last night and I hate knowing that my baby could be here if my DR would have been more observant to us

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
newmom2be08
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Quoting timsgirl2011:

One month ago today is when I lost my baby girl :( So far its not been a good day... I could barely sleep last night and I hate knowing that my baby could be here if my DR would have been more observant to us

I'm so sorry!   :(  HUGS!

newmom2be08
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Both DH and I caught Jacob's virus, so I am literally shaking today and my temp is rising by the hour.  I feel like absolute crud!  :(

On a positive note, I got my labs back and my TSH was in a good range at 1.8 and my glucose was normal too!   So, so happy about the glucose being normal!  :) 

echupko
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:04 PM
I'm so sorry :-( hugs and prayers

Quoting timsgirl2011:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Praying you guys are well soon, no fun

And yay!! That great!

Quoting newmom2be08:

Both DH and I caught Jacob's virus, so I am literally shaking today and my temp is rising by the hour.  I feel like absolute crud!  :(

On a positive note, I got my labs back and my TSH was in a good range at 1.8 and my glucose was normal too!   So, so happy about the glucose being normal!  :) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
timsgirl2011
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Quoting newmom2be08:

I hope you guys feel better!!!

timsgirl2011
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks ladies!!!

MommaNoonoo
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:32 PM

My D&C was a week ago today.  I went back to work on Monday (it was the end of spring break, coincidentally) for part of the day, and have worked all week.  I feel a little overwhelmed today, and am afraid to really probe my feelings...I have an exam to take Saturday and if I miss it I will lose a lot of money.  Not sure what will happen with that because I am so unfocused. 

twinsmummy20
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Almost 1 year ago was my 8th m/c in a row and I am pregnant again. I am stressed. I will be till probably 12 weeks. I have pretty much had a continuous anxiety attack since Easter Sunday. 

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I'm so sorry. :( Hugs to you!!

Quoting timsgirl2011:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)