Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wow...i actually slept

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:22 AM
  • 6 Replies
Yesterday was my one month anniversary of my lost....went to visit my son's grave...left flowers and cried.....came home cleaned...had a visit from a co worker and cried some more....I was already to cry myself to sleep....then I lighted a candle and talked to my son and GOD praying for a night of rest and strength ....my prayers were answered and once I got in bed...I feel right to bed....thank god....I needed a good night's rest.....im trying...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:57 AM
I am sorry for your loss. (((((hugs))))) sleep makes things so much better or rather, lack of sleep makes things so much worse.
MommaBoop922
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Im so sorry for your loss.  I think sleep is so difficult to come by when you have somehting like a loss on your mind but its so important in the healing porcess.  I hope you are able to find some routine that will help you get the rest you need.  ((HUGS))

newmom2be08
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I'm sure that was an emotional day for you!  :(   Glad you got some much-needed rest!

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Yay for sleep, and i hope you're feeling better because of it! Hugs to you!

mommyofnoah208
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Very sweet, sorry :(

yay for sleep!

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:39 PM

((hugs)) sorry it was a tough day for you but I am glad you we're able to get some much needed sleep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)