Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scared again. =/

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:25 PM
  • 11 Replies

I had a miscarriage on 2-14-12. I took tests until they came up negative. Then last tuesday I felt "different" and I took a test and it came up positive. So i went to the doctor on 4-18 and she did a pap smear and told me there would be a slight chance I would have some spotting afterwards well I didn't have any yesterday but today 4-19 I have been having what you would call the start of my period, I go for an ultrasound tomorrow to see if I am really pregnant and it is a viable pregnancy. But I am just wondering if anybody else had bleeding then went on to have a healthy pregnancy.

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
evanne337
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Bump. For some one who can help Best of luck to you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Butterfly31607
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Thanks

Quoting evanne337:

Bump. For some one who can help Best of luck to you

LCLOVE
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Sorry don't know but here's a bump good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:36 PM
With my first I bled profusely at 8 weeks and they never found the cause of it. My daughter was perfectly healthy and born at 41 weeks.

When I had my MC I didnt bleed at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Butterfly31607
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:40 PM

That is reassuring.. Because when I had my MC 2 months ago, I had no symptoms at all. The only reason I knew is because I had an ultrasound done and the baby was gone.

Quoting EmmaZate:

With my first I bled profusely at 8 weeks and they never found the cause of it. My daughter was perfectly healthy and born at 41 weeks.

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:32 AM
With my 2nd, I bled from 6-8 weeks. Mostly just a few spots/streaks a day or when I would wipe, but it went from brown to red and I was sure I had lost her. She's turning 3 next month. :) best of luck to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:37 AM
That's exactly what happened with my fist twin.

Quoting Butterfly31607:

That is reassuring.. Because when I had my MC 2 months ago, I had no symptoms at all. The only reason I knew is because I had an ultrasound done and the baby was gone.

Quoting EmmaZate:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I didn't bleed during my viable pregnancy but I know it is a very common thing. Wishing you luck. Please keep us updated.

Butterfly31607
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Well I lost the baby. The doctor said it was a spontaneous miscarriage. I have to go on birth control for 3 months. Not my choice at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Quoting Butterfly31607:

Well I lost the baby. The doctor said it was a spontaneous miscarriage. I have to go on birth control for 3 months. Not my choice at all.

((((((hugs))))) I M so sorry. I too lost two babies in three months. It is devastating. I am so sorry that anyone else has to go through that pain. Please reach out to us as much as you can. You are not alone.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)