Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just wondering...

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:09 AM
  • 9 Replies
... what are you ladies doing to help you get through the day without breaking down?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommyofnoah208
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
When I first was going through it I just let myself feel how I needed to feel, then I picked up new hobbies to do at home to keep myself busy. After awhile when I needed to get back to "normal" i would still take a little time each day and listen to music or something to let out my emotions. Thinking of you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ragitty
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:22 AM

I kept as busy as possible (which wasn't too difficult seen as how I am an engineering major and never get a break). I definitely have to give myself a chance every now and then to pause and allow myself to cry and miss my baby, though. I find that whenever I am most stressed or tired is when I miss him the most.

lunarmamma
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:40 AM
To be completely honest... antidepressants and anxiety medication.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:34 AM

I just kept myself busy as possible but still took time out to grieve if I needed it.

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Quoting mommyofnoah208:

When I first was going through it I just let myself feel how I needed to feel, then I picked up new hobbies to do at home to keep myself busy. After awhile when I needed to get back to "normal" i would still take a little time each day and listen to music or something to let out my emotions. Thinking of you.

This and I listened to a lot of music and wrote a lot. Hang in there.
BabyBrown102710
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:42 PM

VALLUM!!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

gabi0921
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Praise God and Pray for strenth!

EmmaZate
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Staying busy! When I first lost my twins, I started knitting to keep my hands and mind busy. Now, I am always on the Go! I garden, I knit, I swim, and I work almost full time. And of course, my husband and I have grief counseling once a week. 

Wifey to Mat, Mommy to Beautiful Payten and 2 sweet Angel babies

TiphaniMommy
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Work, my DH and our DD helped me. I still have break downs but they happen at night before bed. It's tough but you find a way to get through. Sorry for your lose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)