Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I lost my baby today....

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:36 AM
  • 32 Replies

I dont know what to do. I am 21 years old and I lost my baby today. I went in for an ultrasound and had crazy cramps and actually had the miscariage at my doctors office. I was there for 3 hours. My baby was 11 weeks old. Just one damn week away from being safe.... I do not know what to do. i am physically sick. i can't eat, I can't sleep. I cant do anything but think about my baby. I actually saw my lil one when it came out of me. I rfandomly cry all the time. I just someone to talk to. All my Mom says is that it was for the best.... ugh!!

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ESER
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I am sorry you are going through all of this pain. It is hard to get through.

smarie2570
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:09 AM

You poor thing.  My heart aches right with you, as I am still suffering my loss from a few months ago.  I wish I could tell you how to cope, but I'm still learning.  Let yourself feel all the emotions though...the sadness, the anger, the raw grief.  They are all validated.  My thoughts and prayers are definitely with you.  Hold on, and take care of yourself.

ragitty
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your loss. I am 20 (will be 21 next Wed) and it was definitely not the best time in my life for me to be having another baby, but that does not make the loss any less painful. I love my little angel and wish with all my heart he was still here with me, knowing the sacrifices I would have had to make. You definitely came to the right place--these women are amazing.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:35 AM

((hugs)) I'm so sorry hun. 

shelly69
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:02 AM

so sorry :(

tinyfootprint
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriR27
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:16 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss hun. I miscarried at 18 weeks and not a day goes by that I don't think about her! But I do tell you that it does get easier. But you need more time. Take all the time you need for yourself to cry it out and do whatever you need to do. Take Care xo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
duejan13th
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:17 AM
Im sorry. I still ramdomly cry over my baby i lost in november
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Hugs Honey.  Your story sounds a lot like mine.  My baby was 9 weeks and the doctor took her out in his office.  I don't know about you, but seeing her was the most tramatic and helpful thing.  It hurt to see her and know she was gone but it also helped because I couldn't hope she was still in there and ask God for a miracle.  And I know you probably keep seeing the baby in your mind, but that image goes away.  For the first few days all I could see when I closed my eyes was her sitting in the doc's hand, and I was worried that image would haunt me forever... but now I just see her, she is a happy and complete little baby with little pink angel wings poking through her blonde curls.  Hang in there honey, it hurts and that pain never goes away, but the pain lessens... and the more you talk the more it helps, atleast for most of us in this group.  Hugs Honey and I am sorry for your loss.

TiyaR
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:41 AM
So sorry for you. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)