Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

packing up

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:07 AM
  • 11 Replies
I packed up all of Isabella's clothes today and am giving them to a friend who is having a baby. I know it hasn't been a month yet, but it won't get any easier the longer I wait. It still hurts so much, I wonder if it will ever get better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:36 AM

((hugs)) everyone is is different but I know for me it got to a point where it did get easier.  I've never gonna forget my angel but I am at peace with what happened. 

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:36 AM
((((hugs))))) I am sorry. Can you keep a few things or take some pictures? Hang in there friend.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:09 AM

You are strong honey.  I am a "saver" and that probably makes it worse.  Atleast you have done a sweet, good thing with her clothes, she would be proud!

TiyaR
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:44 AM
You're strong. Things will get better. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. That had to be hard to give her clothes away. I know you will never forget about her and it will always be hard, but I think as time goes by it will get a little easier. I will pray that it will get a litter easier for you.

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I'm so sorry - that must've been very hard to do. :( Things will get better though!!

MommaBoop922
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Im so sorry :(  I know that must have been a hard thing to do but I hope it will help you move one step further in finding some closure.  I think that is so important.  We never forget our little angels but always have to find a way to move forward ((HUGS))

mommyofnoah208
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Sorry, that must have been difficult.

DarksMama
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM

In a way, having your baby's clothes ties the girls together. I'm sure your girl will watch over her and is happy to share the things that her Mama picked out for her. I hope that donating her things will help you to heal.

timsgirl2011
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I packed up nevaeh's clothes today as well.... Seeing them everyday for me made it hard I did keep a few items and put them up just so I would have something...I wonder if it will ever get easier as well... Just know you are not alone and we are here for ya this group has helped me alot

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)