Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? April 25

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:31 AM
  • 13 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Too busy and tired to think straight :-/ dh has been out of town for a while for work so being a single mom to 3, working on choreography for work, baseball games and practices, karate, homework and studying (ds1), car trouble (got an oil change and the people messed it up so had to go to dealership to get it fixed!), dr appts (ds3), therapy (ds3) and a teething baby who doesn't sleep.... This mamma is TIRED! BUT I wouldn't trade it all for the world!!!!

But I will be happy when dh gets home next week!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinyfootprint
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:12 AM
More cooking and cleaning....using this energy for the positive....by night time....I fall right to sleep....back to work next week so this cleaning thing wont last long
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilysMommy813
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:16 AM
That's alot, it makes me tired just reading it. Good luck, eat your wheaties :)

Quoting echupko:

Too busy and tired to think straight :-/ dh has been out of town for a while for work so being a single mom to 3, working on choreography for work, baseball games and practices, karate, homework and studying (ds1), car trouble (got an oil change and the people messed it up so had to go to dealership to get it fixed!), dr appts (ds3), therapy (ds3) and a teething baby who doesn't sleep.... This mamma is TIRED! BUT I wouldn't trade it all for the world!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Wow so sorry you are having to balance all that without your hubby. It is hard to do it all on little sleep. Hoping you get some rest and a break soon!

Quoting echupko:

mommyofnoah208
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Glad you found a positive outlet. Thinking of you

Quoting tinyfootprint:

More cooking and cleaning....using this energy for the positive....by night time....I fall right to sleep....back to work next week so this cleaning thing wont last long

LilysMommy813
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Headache again, actually got some sleep last night but I am still incredibly tired, if it weren't for my kids I wouldn't get out of bed, I mean that in a good way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Quoting echupko:

Hope you get some rest soon!  I'd be tired too! 

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Hang in there! I'll pray for an extra measure of patience and energy for you this week. :)

Quoting echupko:

newmom2be08
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Quoting tinyfootprint:

An physical activity will make us tired and sleep more sound at night.  Glad you are getting some things done and also a good night's sleep!  Good sleep is key, IMO!

newmom2be08
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Quoting LilysMommy813:

Headache again, actually got some sleep last night but I am still incredibly tired, if it weren't for my kids I wouldn't get out of bed, I mean that in a good way

Hope your headache goes away soon.  Kids keep us going, don't they?  ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)