Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How I have been feeling lately...

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:58 AM
  • 11 Replies
5 moms liked this

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmom2be08
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Very true!  My Mom and Grandma usually know when I am "not okay".  They are very perceptive and pick up on little things. 

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:16 PM

:) Been there....

mommyofnoah208
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Very true. Thinking of you! I know its difficult.

Amy_M
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:36 PM

My husband usually does to,  all I have to say is bad day and he knows what I mean..

Quoting newmom2be08:

Very true!  My Mom and Grandma usually know when I am "not okay".  They are very perceptive and pick up on little things. 

Amy_M
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Thank you.  I thought I was doing better, but had a rough day yesterday, making me realize I am not as "okay" as I thought I was.

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

mommyofnoah208
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I understand. It definately seems to be a roller coaster of events and emotions. There are good and bad days. Praying you will start to have more and more good days. And it's ok if you aren't "okay" yet. Going through losses are very difficult.

Quoting Amy_M:

Thank you.  I thought I was doing better, but had a rough day yesterday, making me realize I am not as "okay" as I thought I was.

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Ahi
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Sometimes all I hear is this song, I don't even know what it is titled or who sings it but I hear it over and over again, "I'm not all right, I'm broken inside, broken inside". But I do have happy times in the midst. The Joy of The Lord is my strength. I try to remember I will one day see my child.
Amy_M
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I definately have good days as well, just have those moments.  I am not okay yet, I am learning to live in my new reality.

Quoting Ahi:

Sometimes all I hear is this song, I don't even know what it is titled or who sings it but I hear it over and over again, "I'm not all right, I'm broken inside, broken inside". But I do have happy times in the midst. The Joy of The Lord is my strength. I try to remember I will one day see my child.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:21 PM

But you went away,
How dare you?
I miss you.
They say I'll be okay,
But I'm not going to ever get over you.

Those are lyrics to Miranda Lambert "over you"... I believe its about losing a boyfriend/husband, but the chorus reminds me of people wondering why women don't just "get over" losing a baby.  Every time I hear that song I think of my angel.  And I know what you mean, some days I'm just not okay either

AidensMommy1026
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I feel a lot like that right now..

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)