Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

So I went to my doctors today.  I actually got a guy that was really willing to listen and put aside his thoughts and tried not pushing us.  They still won't do a c-section because they really feel against it (all of them in the doctors office & on the L&D unit).  So we compromised and they are going to induce me next Thursday, May 3rd.  

I am just so relieved and happy that they finally listened.  I am sad that my time with my sweet Isabelle will end but I feel that I really needed this now then later because I've just been so physically out of it I haven't been able to really take care of my kids.  And DH is really done too, he just can't wait anymore and he really needs closure, we all do.  Its just too hard to sit and wait for labor when we know the outcome is we are going to lose Isabelle, its too nerve racking.  

On an interesting note it will be neat if Isabelle is born on 5/3/12 cause my boys both have 3's and 12's in their birth dates as well (3/12/07 & 12/3/09).  It will be something to cherish and all my kids have in common.  I'll try and keep everyone updated on her birth but I may not post anything until the week after since we'll be grieving and putting our baby girl to rest.  Thank you all so much for your support and prayers.  I wouldn't be as strong and doing so well if I didn't have all of you and this group, thank you so much.

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Replies (11-20):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Sending tons of hugs your way hun and I hope your able to spend some time with your baby girl ((hugs))

clintonstreet
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

You, Isabelle & your family are in my heart, thoughts & prayers!

Irene1923
by Tina on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Thinking of you and your sweet Isabelle.  I pray you get as much time as possible with her and that everything goes as well as it can next week.  This group will be here when you are ready.   *Hugs* 

tinyfootprint
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Praying for you....and will light a candle for ur little princess on may 3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
We will definitely be here waiting for you. I hope things go ok for you and that you get more time with her. (((hugs)))
Will be thinking and praying for all of you.
adonaghy
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs you are such a strong momma
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adriananicole12
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for what you are going through. You sound like a tough woman. So I know you can make it through this though it may be hard. You and your family are in my prayers and my heart. I hope all goes well for you dear.

tamidawn
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
(((hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alanasmumma
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:05 AM

So sorry you are going to have to be dealing with all of this, if there was anything that could be said to help you, I would love to say it. Unfortunately, I know that words will not heal your wounds. I hope that you and your family are able to find peace in the coming weeks.

On another note- that is neat about your children and their birthdays, it definitely will be something special. : )

Hannah-Belle
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry to know you through this kind of event but you have been so helpful through my difficult time and I have come to have a lot if respect for you so I am praying and holding you in my heart <3 I know the situation is what it us but I pray for the best in a sad and unfair event
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN