Last Week with My Angel
So I went to my doctors today. I actually got a guy that was really willing to listen and put aside his thoughts and tried not pushing us. They still won't do a c-section because they really feel against it (all of them in the doctors office & on the L&D unit). So we compromised and they are going to induce me next Thursday, May 3rd.
I am just so relieved and happy that they finally listened. I am sad that my time with my sweet Isabelle will end but I feel that I really needed this now then later because I've just been so physically out of it I haven't been able to really take care of my kids. And DH is really done too, he just can't wait anymore and he really needs closure, we all do. Its just too hard to sit and wait for labor when we know the outcome is we are going to lose Isabelle, its too nerve racking.
On an interesting note it will be neat if Isabelle is born on 5/3/12 cause my boys both have 3's and 12's in their birth dates as well (3/12/07 & 12/3/09). It will be something to cherish and all my kids have in common. I'll try and keep everyone updated on her birth but I may not post anything until the week after since we'll be grieving and putting our baby girl to rest. Thank you all so much for your support and prayers. I wouldn't be as strong and doing so well if I didn't have all of you and this group, thank you so much.