Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

So I went to my doctors today.  I actually got a guy that was really willing to listen and put aside his thoughts and tried not pushing us.  They still won't do a c-section because they really feel against it (all of them in the doctors office & on the L&D unit).  So we compromised and they are going to induce me next Thursday, May 3rd.  

I am just so relieved and happy that they finally listened.  I am sad that my time with my sweet Isabelle will end but I feel that I really needed this now then later because I've just been so physically out of it I haven't been able to really take care of my kids.  And DH is really done too, he just can't wait anymore and he really needs closure, we all do.  Its just too hard to sit and wait for labor when we know the outcome is we are going to lose Isabelle, its too nerve racking.  

On an interesting note it will be neat if Isabelle is born on 5/3/12 cause my boys both have 3's and 12's in their birth dates as well (3/12/07 & 12/3/09).  It will be something to cherish and all my kids have in common.  I'll try and keep everyone updated on her birth but I may not post anything until the week after since we'll be grieving and putting our baby girl to rest.  Thank you all so much for your support and prayers.  I wouldn't be as strong and doing so well if I didn't have all of you and this group, thank you so much.

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Replies (41-50):
Iluvmyshortcake
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Many prayers going to u and ure family and for sweet Isabelle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I just saw this for the first time. My heart is breaking for you, praying that your labor and delivery goes well and there are no complications. Praying for you and your sweet Isabelle.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
evanne337
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Hugs I am so sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sleepyfaeries4
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Thinking about you and your family today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DChristoff
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you guys today

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on May. 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I am also thinking about you today, hoping things are ok. ((((((((hugs))))))))))

MommaBoop922
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Thinking about you and really praying everything goes okay ((HUGS)) 

Amy_M
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Thinking about you and praying you got some precious moments with Isabelle.  I will be thinking about you over the next few weeks as you and your family grieve.

tennisgal
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Praying for this Momma. I thought she was being induced today. 

alanasmumma
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:26 PM

My thoughts have been with you all day. I hope that you were able to spend more than just a few moments with your sweet Isabelle. Your family is in my prayers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN