Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I'm confused (preg. mentioned)

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:43 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hello ladies,

I've had my mc on march 10th, then I have had my periods once. Last week we had unprotected sex, not really because we were ttc again, but because we were out of condoms ;-)

Anyway, since then I'm feeling king of weird, my breast are more sensitive and I'm a little bit nauseous in the morning, and I've periods type pain in the lower abdomen. I can't be pregnant?can I?

I never feel anything that early, that why I think my mind is playing with me :-(

Do you think it's possible for me to feel pregnancy symptoms that early?(my periods should start in 10 days)

My OB told me to wait 2 cycles, and it's been only one, so if I'm pregnant (what I doubt) is it "bad"?do I have more chances to have another mc?

I'm really confused...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
newmom2be08
by Sarah on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

It's hard to say.  I think our minds can play tricks on us, but on the other hand, I knew with this last pregnancy (the one I miscarried) that I was pregnant even before the stick turned pink.  I am just very sensitive to changes in my body.  I hope you find out soon as I know waiting can be very stressful.  Please keep us posted.  HUGS! 

mdwinter
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

When I miscarried the last time, my doctor told me to wait two periods as well before TTC again.  Well I waited one, got pregnant, and have a beautiful healthy baby girl :)  Good Luck!

mommyofnoah208
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

It seems a bit early. But anything is possible. Good luck and hope the wait goes fast for you

rebekahmuse
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

First of all if you are pregnant then that means your body was ready to be pregnant again. You can get pregnant immediately following a miscarriage and everything be OK. With my last pregnancy I felt symptoms almost immediately. It was crazy! I was convinced I was going to start my period b/c there was not way I could have pregnancy symptoms before I even got a positive test. My pregnancy resulted in a beautiful baby boy :o)

Good luck Momma!

indy1979
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Thank you for your answers :-)

I will keep you updated as soon as I will know, hopefully it will be a good news!Otherwise all of these pains and symptoms are weird and I don't know why I'm having them...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
mdwinter
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:07 PM

To add to it, I had symptoms right away after conceiving, and I also got a positive on my HPT 1 week before my period was supposed to come! :)  Again, good luck and keep us posted!!

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:12 PM
I am not sure either. Wishing you all the luck in the world. There are mixed review
Ws on getting pregnant right away but I've heard stories and read articles that say it is fine. Please keep us updated.
indi1979
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:07 AM
I'm now 6 days away from my periods, and I don't really have any preg. signs anymore, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have my periods this week end :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN