Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am pregnant again! I got a positive test yesterday and I went for HCG blood draw this morning. I will know the results tomorrow. They put me on progesterone cream and will do another HCG draw Monday. They will also do an early ultrasound she said. Please keep your fingers crossed and pray (or whatever you do) that this baby sticks. I am scared to death after two losses.

*update: my HCG came back at 14.6 which sounds low but AF wasn't due until Tuesday and my HCG draw was Friday. I go again Monday. Keep praying please.

**update #2 numbers more than doubled each day and were at
122 this morning. I go back for another draw Wednesday and they want them to go up at least 60% and they will schedule a scan. Keep praying :)

** Update--- So my levels went from 122 on Monday to 466 today which is great news. The nurse said the Dr. may want me to go for a fourth draw on Friday because my first number on Friday was too early and I was only at 14.6. They scheduled an "early" ultrasound on Friday, May 25th. I will be 7 weeks and 4 days at this point. Lord if this anxiety doesn't kill me it will be a miracle. Thanks for all of your help and support!

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Replies (51-60):
Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Firemanswife723:

Yay! Congratulations to you hun!! I'm sending lots of sticky baby dust your way! You're in my thoughts and prayers! Best of luck....

Thank so much!
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!! Praying!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Still praying for you!! Grow baby grow!!!!

Ashleysnicholas
by Ashley on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Thank you all so much! I updated in post.
sarahtessa
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh sh*t, wouldn't you just flip if you had two in there?!! LMAO!!!

Fingers crossed for you momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Yay!!! so glad to hear your numbers keep going up.  I'll continue to keep you and your baby bean in my thoughts and I hope this ends up being your rainbow baby.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers 

sarahtessa
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:57 PM
My progesterone was 6.8. They wouldn't put me on progesterone. This baby is 18 weeks and kicking my belly ;)

Quoting Ashleysnicholas:

Quoting purplepride80:

I know of a girl whose progestrone was so low they said there was no way she was preggos.   She just had her baby last week.  Good luck will send you positive vibes. 

Thank you, this is comforting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by Sarah on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Yay for good news!  :)  Still praying! 

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:37 PM

:) Wooohooooooooooooooo!!!

MommaBoop922
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:57 PM

More awesome news!! Still praying for you :)  Good Luck! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)